Im going mental

there was a scene in family guy where its peters birthday, he says something along the lines of "now lets ask an american dad" and its a gag with stan smith and peter constantly interrupting eachother. I cant find ANY proof this scene exists but i remember it so vividly. it was when family guy was lower resolution

Attached: p4vU8yw9E5DBSvNevS8QL4-1200-80.jpg (600x300, 36.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americandad.fandom.com/wiki/Family_Guy
youtu.be/sJzax8jTINE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hi, autistic Family Guy fan here.
The scene doesn't exist. I watch seasons 1-9 on loop in my house and nothing else. Not even in a deleted scene.

Its fucking real i swear to god this is a real scene. I know its real. I remember it beyond well. It was probably the first family guy scene i ever saw in a family guy funniest moments compilation. If this scene isnt real then im confirmed schizophrenic

The only thing I can remember is "Classic American Dad" in the Hurricane episode but not Stan and Peter interrupting one another

The situation you're describing doesn't appear in this wiki. Is it possible it was created only for an advertisement?
americandad.fandom.com/wiki/Family_Guy

i can remember the scene beyond vividly; peter's whole family, including carter but not including his father (maybe not mother), are there and he's opening presents. he has a little segway and stan is on his tv. He's facing the screen and there's a blue liquid like background. The bit is they keep interrupting eachother and he says something along the lines of 'well thats enough'. I know its real. I refuse to believe i made this up and im just crazy

If the characters weren't animated in the same scene together it sounds like it was cobbled together with existing clips used for advertisement.

>american dad
its a american dad episode

Attached: 3456ba2c58fdc0ea0c7999d84670f2db.gif (480x300, 338.87K)

no wait it was fathers day and he goes "Now lets here from a real american dad"

youtu.be/sJzax8jTINE

Attached: 1653852810579.jpg (600x560, 67.71K)

check the dvds they have content that's only on them like the joke about quagmire raping marge simpson Seth McFarlane is a retard

Simpsons did it first

It doesn’t exist. Unless it’s to DVD bonus scene or something but not in regular programming.
I don’t say this often but meds, take them

This

Bump. Anyone know if it's actually an American Dad scene?

Are you me? I've been falling asleep to episodes of Family Guy every night for the past ~10 years. I have a huge TV in front of my bed being used as a third monitor and a mobile keyboard to control it with. I have every episode up to Season 20 in a randomized VLC playlist. I watch about 2 episodes before I fall asleep.

Can confirm, I've never seen anything like OP described. Just the episode where Stan shoots Peter for blabbing about Roger in a dream that leads to the King of the Hill Intro.

I can't say if it's in American Dad, I've only seen maybe 2 episodes ever of that show.

Take your meds

General consensus indicates the scene doesn't exist, human memory is very fallible, jokes about schizophrenia aside. Incorrect memories serve a purpose, to provide a person with comfort. These exercises are often fruitless and in the case of the autistic or narcissist often results in a personal crisis or at least serious naval gazing.

could be, you could be getting the person he is interrupting mixed up with stan though which is what i think is most likely

Its okay I remember the bull man from Multiverse Of Madness being in Shang-Chi vividly and it never happened. Its just all the conditioning and programming crossing wires.

Attached: AE79C3DF-3DF2-4047-90BE-FDDA1AD25A21.png (394x584, 280.89K)

Theyve been doing this with a lot of shows popular with millennials. I remember when the Planet Express Building in Futurama was the same color as the Planet Express Ship. But theyve removed all traces of it.

Attached: 567174E2-433E-47AD-A14A-37584911838B.jpg (1628x864, 736.35K)