HHHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

HHHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

Attached: image_2022-05-31_015737464.png (226x210, 44.78K)

>Here's your space nazi, bro.

>DEY HEEEEEE!?

*runs autistically*
YOU WONT ESCAAPE HIM OBBIIII WAAAAN

>I'LL CHASE YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH

Attached: image_2022-05-31_020419861.png (480x360, 132.57K)

DEY HEA

I like the scene where she's intellectually and physically superior to everyone around her.

This bitch is ruining the show for me. Why why why do they need to STILL force these awful nogs into the script.

Attached: 1575835129751.png (472x450, 28.31K)

but that's all scene

So if Anakin knew about Leia all this time why didnt he just go grab his own child??

The other day I watched Godzilla King of All Monsters. They had a nigger lady special ops leader. The actress seemed like she would be a soldier irl. This nigger is supposed to be Space Hans Landa and she comes off as throwing a tantrum every time demanding to know where the Jewdi are. It is terrible.

Just know btw they won’t let her be evil. By the end of the show she will redeem herself and die as a good guy.

The original point of keeping Luke on Tatooine was Vader would never go there as it reminded him of being Anakin and of his mother. That made it the safest place. He never knew about his kids and their whereabouts.

The fact it’s already confirmed Vader will go to Tatooine on this show will essentially create one of the biggest plot holes in Star Wars all because Disney can’t just make an introspective show about Kenobi coping with the fall of the Jedi.

Yea but Leia isnt on a sand planet. On the Obi Wan episodes Reva knows that Leia is Anakins kid and that Vader is Anakin. So that means Vader should know too

The original point of Luke being on Tatooine was that it was in the middle of nowhere.

>On the Obi Wan episodes Reva knows that Leia is Anakins kid and that Vader is Anakin. So that means Vader should know too

Reva probably see Anakin in person at the temple killing Jedi, maybe even gets recruited by him

>single handedly destroys all interest in the obiwan show

Vader didn't.

The only reason the nig-quisitor kidnapped Leia was because Leia was the daughter of Bail Organa, a senator who had been a close friend of Obi-Wan during the Clone Wars, under the assumption that he would call on Obi-Wan to save his daughter.

Because your race is a minority and going extinct

have sex inceI

If the only problem was kid Leia being obnoxious the show would be retarded, but it would still work.

>t.

Attached: 1653322478752.png (2116x2826, 1.21M)

Is it? She literally fucking jobs constantly. The whole reason Obi Wan escaped was because of how incompetent she was. It took her fucking 10 years to come up with her plan to kidnap Leia to draw Obi-Wan out. And then the best she could think to hire was Flea and his merry gang of jobbers.

Oh ok. Reva said in that one transmission to the bountyhunters that Obi will come because he fought alongside the kids father during the war so i assumed that she meant Anakin. Didnt think of Bail Organa cause he wasnt actually fighting but doing the politicing but yeah

So far the white male lackey failed her and her white male superior got in her way.

Were they even close friends? Bail Organa was more friends with padme and the jedi in general. It was such an insane leap of logic for Bail Organa to jump straight to Obi Wan instead of the best bounty hunters money could buy.

I forget the original reasoning for Leia as I never really cared about her much. The fact that the Inquisition knows about Luke is a huge issue this show creates that completely breaks the logic from episodes 3 and 4. As I said it will be a massive plot hole nu star wars defenders will justify.

I’m talking about the logic from George Lucas himself after bridging the gap with episodes 1-3. Using original reasoning from when he first made Star Wars doesn’t work. If we follow that then Vader wouldn’t be Luke’s father, Leia wouldn’t be Luke’s sister, and Luke’s mom would be in Episode 6.

She shouldn’t have even seen him during the chase scene in the second episode. Only because “the story requires it” Leia runs from Obi Wan so the others can see them and to force him to use his force powers at the last second. If all it took for Leia to believe him he could just force pull her in the ally the second she starts running (if we ignore the fact she could never outrun him or the bounty hunters like she did in the first place)

then we deserve to have preservation laws put in place

Attached: 20220528_141932.jpg (1065x782, 187.29K)

Losers need preservation laws chads just rape

Grand Inquisitor called her a hoodrat to her face

please do not spread white supremacist lies, there is no great replacement

SHES HOT THO

im trying to get an ethno state here dummy keep quiet