Did you cry?

Did you cry?

Attached: schindler's list.jpg (1280x720, 229.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fC4q9EIw_BQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2WyLMvX2uPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

her scene actually does make me tear up. thanks for the manipulation of emotions, spielberg.

I usually don't cry to fantasy movies, so - no.

youtube.com/watch?v=fC4q9EIw_BQ

yeah in this scene

Attached: mrbean.webm (640x360, 2.76M)

my dick cried cum

It really was over the top, trying so hard to make me feel bad.
Didn't help that I'm French and it were my History teacher showing us this and trying to make us feel bad about it.

Absolutely devastating in every single way. I’ve never seen the Holocaust presented in more realistic, bleak, hopeless terms, even though the movie essentially has a somewhat hopeful narrative at the very end. Spielberg’s masterpiece by far, and it shows just how talented he is in every respect. The scene where the women are sent to Auschwitz and go into the showers was more suspenseful than almost anything I’ve ever seen, especially with the set-up that had been provided earlier in the movie.

>THE HOLOCAUST WAS.... LE BAD
Wow Spielberg, really subtle there.

Was your teachers last name also Spielberg

how come jews cast germanic nordic people as themselves? it is difficult to gain sympathy if they cast hooknosed rats

>It really was over the top
Bravo Spielberg.
youtube.com/watch?v=2WyLMvX2uPQ

nah it wasn't that funny

and the worst thing is that this movie is completely fictional
Schindler didn't make a list he just got one from a jew who begged him to help them for better productivity

I'm American, and I remember watching a French-language holocaust film in my high school French class (yes, they find excuses to show us holocaust films even outside of history class, we also watched them in literature and German). It was about some French boarding school during the occupation with a Jewish kid hiding there, and at one point two of the French kids literally say something along the lines of
>Why do we hate the Jews again?
>Because they're smarter than us.
Why do you Frenchbros put up with this shit? You were also victims of the Germans yourselves, why do you let them mock you like this?

korczak?

No, looking it up the movie was Au revoir les enfants.

WTF someone needs to stop this Schindler guy before he causes another holocaust. Why isnt Biden doing anything about this?

even though i feel bad superficially something within me kicks out and says this is emotional manipulation snap out of it it is like a subconscious protection layer against spiritual attacks from the merchants guild or women

Attached: berserk-berserk-armor-guts-wallpaper-preview.jpg (728x854, 188.36K)

Schindler didn't even exist
Even the World War was just a minor diplomatic scuffle

kino

Attached: 1626223677254.jpg (250x160, 3.91K)

>Holocaust
More like, Hollow Caused

I cried THAT THEY DIDN'T KILL THEM ALL HAIL HITLER!! HAIL HITLER!!![/SPOILER]

Cry of Laughter? YES

for me, it's hall of cost

Attached: lindy_hallofcost.png (867x162, 89.47K)

>t.

Attached: shadow.jpg (880x1345, 101.38K)

Thank you for being the only adult on this board besides me.

I don't cry over movies about hoaxies

Yeah, waste of a good red jacket. I thought Germans were efficient?

Attached: apu hitler.jpg (657x527, 34.12K)

I cried because it wasn't 6 million enough

>I’ve never seen the Holocaust presented in more realistic, bleak, hopeless terms
Watch Son of Saul

No kikes died. It was a hoax

Kikes

Technically? I saw it back in school and was bored so held my eyes open for the entire period, I still don't really know what this movie is about but I've "seen" it

it was literally a hollow cost (read: no actual substantive cost) that the jews paid in order to get israel.

nice digits :)

Like follow subscribe it's essential for the war effort

Attached: Schindlers Tears for cash.jpg (2557x1312, 1.51M)

I cummed, intensely after imaging myself pouring in the zyklon b

>realistic, bleak, hopeless terms
It's still relatively hopeful compared to other movies about the subject, and has a "happy" ending. I think it's a fantastic movie and Spielberg is a great director, but you can definitely tell it's a Spielberg movie.

I think Spielberg's first 100% hopeless movie was Munich.

Reaction videos should be illegal

These are the most pathetic, immature and low IQ posts in this thread.

On the subject of the "holocaust" the smartest thing you can do is let out a big long smelly fart. Because that's all the respect the subject deserves. Would you try to have an intelligent interview with a retarded dog?

Pppppppprrrrrrrrffffffffttttttttttttt
*Fans fart gas up towards face with hands*

Ehehheh real stinky :) hope I don't get any bum juice in my undies.

i actually shed real man tears when i realize that i will never be in the first edition of the Waffen SS.

Attached: NSG_34.jpg (474x314, 52.18K)

It has a happy ending solely because of the topic, and that it had survivors. Otherwise it'd probably be megahopeless

I cried at the "This is history" speech by Goeth

Post nose kikesubhumans