Name a more overrated movie series than the Nolan Batman franchise

Name a more overrated movie series than the Nolan Batman franchise.

Attached: fe6738f530d373ca6eaaad4fa57fa1a5.jpg (804x1288, 186.05K)

You can't.

Those latest Ape's movies.

LOTR. Nolan’s Batman series is close though since, like LOTR, only the first movie is actually good.

The Avengers franchise.

MCU, Endgame has a 94% on Rotten Tomatoes and is possibly the worst written blockbuster of all time

I hate Endgame so much, it is horrendously bad even when viewed entirely from the context of it being an MCU movie (a very generous thing to do, I might add).

Lord of the rings, why do people say it’s great, when we all know it’s just ok.

>LOTR
I almost fell asleep watching the first one.

One good part about getting older is seeing dogshit overrated films fail to stand the test of time and slip out of relevancy.

No one gives a fuck about these movies anymore. Nolan films barely get any hype now (Tenet lmao).

Heath is a worthless skeleton in the ground and his "legendary" performance has been forgotten. Meanwhile I'm still standing. I won.

Take your fucking meds, bro. If anything, because of the MCU's deteriorating quality, stuff like Nolan's movies and Iron Man 1 are placed on an even higher pedestal nowadays.

wtf are you on about everyone still compares any villain performance to ledgers joker

It's not overrated though.

Burtonkino >>>>>>>>>>>>> Nolan "realism" shit

Attached: tumblr_pjzkre16mZ1qdhps7o2_r1_540 (1).gif (540x330, 2.99M)

You're a broke loser. Nolan made the made best superhero movies ever. TDK is arguably the best movie ever. Bale is the best Batman. Heath is the best Joker.

Zoomies haven't even seen these flicks. Only people still using TDK as some kind of benchmark of quality are the most pathetic of manchild millennials. They're a fast diminishing demographic too as suicide is a certainly for some childless 30 something who is still in his TDK Joker phase.

2nd best batman movies. Sorry

Attached: batman burton New Picture (47).png (1920x986, 803.49K)

>Bale is the best Batman
Lmao.
Batfleck > Fagginson > Christian FAIL

The Batman

Because Nolan is a hack.
Heath's performance was great, but otherwise the movie has aged a bit poorly.

Not even close. Bale was the best Bruce. Bale was the most fit. Bale was an actual action star. Fatfuck and Emoboy ain't shit.

>Complaing about batman
Get a life fag

Not true at all. I re-watched it recently and it's jam packed kino

The designs suck ass. There is no atmosphere, it's just modern day New York or something.

Affleck is the best Bruce. Affleck is the best Batman. Affleck would freaking SKULLFUCK the "big boy voice" manlet Bale.

Bale is a better Bruce than Fagginson but his batman performance (and suit) are horrible

Mission Impossible

Star Wars

It isn't a choice between Expressionism and Realism. Nolan is just a low-key Formalist. Of course Burton's Expressionism is better unified but that's higher grade Formalism.

Attached: formalism ftw.jpg (619x679, 134.41K)

>ywn be this handsome
JUST