I'm bored and found this. What am i in for? Is it good or should i avoid it?

I'm bored and found this. What am i in for? Is it good or should i avoid it?

Attached: merlin.jpg (568x416, 59.81K)

whats that thing on the left

he fucks a troll

I DON'T believe it!

Attached: fted.png (546x423, 309.74K)

It's no Rick and Morty, but it has it's moments. I'd suggest a show like The Simpsons for someone of you genetic disorders.

>It's no Rick and Morty
So it's good then?

Attached: 1653949657485.jpg (111x270, 11.22K)

I watched way too much of this in my early 20s as a NEET with my mum. It's honestly not too bad, it's basically a weekly episode about Merlin using his magic while not being found out. The story does evolve over time with characters leaving/dying, and the pay off is okay.

The ending was fucking retarded, though. The last season went full retard and I try to forget it happened.

Black Gwenevere.
Kate McGrath is pretty hot tho.

mournful tits

It's okay. I liked it as a kid but eventually the episodic, repetitive nature of the show wore me out. It won't be a waste of time so long as you dip out when you find it getting boring. It won't improve

God British people are ugly

we're not though

Its kino and one of my fav shows despite its flaws, has a comfy premise, setting and characters that makes for a magnetic viewing experience. It's basically like Smallville for Arthurian mythology. It also reminds me of shows like Hercules and Xena Warrior Princess for some reason.
Just bare in mind that its a family show so it has a lot of slapstick and silly situations, with no shortage of retarded writing. It has soul though.

It's kinda shitty but extremely comfy. Very low budget period piece with magic n sheet. Thankfully the UK has no abundance of castles so the sets and landscapes are really nice. The budget shows when it's time for some magic action or for mythical creatures to show up. Due to the BBC mismanaging the show the fifth (and final) season has a hilariously mean spirited ending.

If you're in the mood for a comfy Medieval show with warlocks, witches, dragons n sheet it's a comfy one. The main cast are great and help you get through the shitty episodes.

It's a pretty good comfy show, as this sums up very well. Guenevere is indeed given a diversity casting, but if you can overlook the historical inaccuracy, she isn't annoying or egotistical or anything, and everyone else is cast well.

it's Anthony Head kino but he dies in season 3, so drop afterwards

>Due to the BBC mismanaging the show the fifth (and final) season has a hilariously mean spirited ending.
What exactly did BBC do to cause the shitty ending?

Drop it and watch Stargate

watched it relevantly recently and it felt really 90s. was nice.

hiring retarded writers for one