/stg/ Stranger Things general

Pass the dutchie 'pon the left hand side edition
youtube.com/watch?v=Ak93pjr2mew

Previously on /stg/

Attached: argyle groovin.webm (1280x640, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Any
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for king steve

Attached: 1644703836210.jpg (750x929, 89.72K)

I think it's pretty cool they gave Robin pretty explicit symptoms of autism (delayed coordination, poor social cues, insulting people without realizing it, more likely to be lgbt, socially maladjusted) in a time where autistic girls never got diagnosed but certainly still existed. Feels good to get a little bit of representation

Attached: Robin.jpg (635x834, 108.07K)

They gotta start chopping some of the cast down.
Season 4 was already the most expensive production like, ever. And that was with most of the main young actors still being under 18.
Now every single one of them other than Erica has crossed the 18 year old threshold and as a result their pay rate is substantially higher.
Either expect a lot of characters to get offed during season 5, or to have a lot of the "main" cast downgraded to only in 1-2 episodes.

Stfu tranny freak

Are you an autistic girl?

Is he supposed to be native american?

asshole idiot
it doesn't matter

tucking your dick between your legs doesn't mean that you're getting representation user.

hispanic

they've already started this if you notice mike/will crew are not in ep 7 at all

Reposting here bc I came to the other thread too late.
Season ranking is as follows: 1>2>4>3
>One is good for obvious reasons
>Two is pretty average, it has its very very low points (El's whole arc) but for the most part is a fun Aliens to the Alien that is S1. Steve's redemption, the addition of a spoopy villan, Bob's (admittedly really sad but impactful) death, and the continuation of the arcs started in S1. Ends on a happy note with Will free from the MF and El finally being able to live as a normal kid
>Four is the most volatile. It has really good parts (the increased gore and horror elements more similar to S1, anything having to do with Steve and the kids [their chemistry is good, what can I say], a fun mystery to unravel, a few new interesting characters; generally more back-to-basics like S1), but also really bad parts (a mom and a conspiracy theorist breaking into a gulag?? El spending the entire season attempting to get her powers back depsite the fact that they didnt need to go, everything in California, Robin turning into a total dumbass). Now that they have such a large cast its impossible to fit every arc together in an interesting way. It just feels bloated.
>Three is just terrible. Russians built a secret base in Hawkins? Under a Mall?? And the gate which we definitively shut in the last season is.... back open! Billy is possessed for the whole thing, so few cool Billy moments, Hopper is a blundering dumbass now for some reason, and the monster is simply s2 but on a less intimidating scale (smaller and evidently less powerful). idk i just really hated this season. Only redeeming qualities were Billy's redemption, introduction of Robin, and the summer aesthetic is kind of fun.
I'm curious to see what you guys think. Also, Maya is cute :)

oh it matters you fucking dirty little autistic hamster, be my autismo gf.

If she died in episode 4 would it have made it better or worse?

Why did they split it. I’m a wage cuck and will be falling asleep trying to watch when I get home from work

funniest scene from the new season:

is2.Any Forums.org/gif/1653819333846.webm

Because the full season is nearly twice the length of the other seasons, and because they're still working on the post production CG shit for the finale episode which is 2h30+m.

yeah that shit kinda grinded my gears
I looked up the episode count to see how many more episodes I was in for to binge today only to be brickwalled at the end of episode 7

At least it's a really solid break point but damn

He’s a Samoan.

>yfw season 5 ends with the gang reuniting 20 years later to end the evil that lies in Hawkins once and for all

post tits and penis/wound

I was disappointed at first cause it seemed like they were going in a weird, corny direction with Vecna, but after watching all the episodes and learning the backstory to it, I'm on board and think this season is actually pretty awesome. The Nightmare on Elm Street vibe as well as the Eddie Maiden/The Munsters reference gives me a warm feeling. Also, as a Any Forumsfag, the exposure of Kate Bush to newer audiences is a benefit.

I personally would have gone with the end of episode 4 as the split, but that would drastically change the tone of the split (ending on relief of Max being saved vs the tension of Vecnas origin being revealed. Also it would put the back half of the season like 7 hours long compared to the front half's 4 hours, but still.

really that's all you guys have to say about that?
Did anyone else at least pick up they were coding her as autistic

Attached: 1652973343418.jpg (934x1557, 251.73K)

1>3>4>2

2 is dull dogshit and the story was basically everyone losing their heads in panic until Eleven comes back to fix everything after her road trip and 4’s ultimate ranking will depend on the last two episodes.

>waxed arms
Ugh.

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

Attached: 324t35y6u5.jpg (480x480, 20.79K)