Can you see what's insanely wrong with this picture? $3.99 for a bag of chips...

Can you see what's insanely wrong with this picture? $3.99 for a bag of chips? How are you supposed to watch kinos when you can barely afford that shit?

Attached: 1653939679126.png (910x500, 1.06M)

edgy guys have small weewees lol

Face mask didn't save her

Do Americans really have dead niggers lying around in their grocery stores? What a shithole.

What is this from? A frito lays commercial?

it all goes on EBT so the price doesnt matter

They've been 3.99 for a family size for a long time now

They're sleeping, rough times

I'd rather have dead niggers in grocery stores than live ones.

>He's so rich he doesn't know that EBT has limits

3.99 is pretty reasonable if you don't eat half the bag in one sitting like a dumb, fat retard. How many servings are in a party size bag of lays? I'm too lazy to look this shit up but I guarantee it's more than 8 servings which is at most 50 cents a serving which is reasonable

Yes
If you know a better place for dead nigger storage then by all means please share.

sometimes yeah. freedom isnt free

think its typically like 10-12 servings per bag

They are a lot worse alive.

>4 bucks for a bag of chips
Do Americans really?

Buck status?

It used to be $2.50 in my area when it's on sale. Now, not only did they raise the price a lot, the bags are also smaller. At some point, there are going to be riots because you can only raise prices and reduce portion sizes so much.

one serving is like 5 chips, you think that's a reasonable amount of chips for any person at any size?

>euroniggers think half a chip is a serving
I wish you fucks would get truck of peaced'd already

That's a retarded way to justify inflation.

as long as Bonnie isn't home

Attached: jimmys house.jpg (1200x900, 874.43K)

we all know 4 servings is the normal serving for a normal human

You should see how bad the living ones are.

Do americans really?
Do you wash it down with a glass of butter? Disgusting!
You should only get a glass of water and a serving of Muslim semen a day. Just like we do!

What will that change? Do you remember the summer of BLM? Bald Subzero has decided you will own nozing and eat ze bugs and there's nothing you can do to turn back time now.

posting in the based thread

I've grown up thinking America is heaven for consumers where everything is cheap
Turns out their supermarket prices are the exact same as in Yurop

I'm not justifying it bro, they could charge you 5 or 6 dollars easily and people would still buy chips because nobody cares. The bubble might burst in my lifetime but it's going to be funniest watching how long society and capitalism can hobble around with broken ankles

we'll see when lockdowns start up for monkeypox how much shit the working class can take. bill gates is still driving around in limos without bodyguards

you're telling me, look at these gas prices from just 2 years ago. inflation is choking us all

Attached: 1653886766099.jpg (1283x1527, 185.63K)

Yes. It's why we have Dead Nigger Storage.

>they could charge you 5 or 6 dollars easily and people would still buy chips because nobody cares.
Nobody cares things are overpriced? You realize after a certain point the money runs out, right?

>running out of money because of 6 bucks for chips
Do Americans really?

and who's going to do anything about it?
nobody will, the american populace is full of niggercattle that will roll over and consume their zogslop, drive their expensive gas guzzling cars, and participate in meaningless culture wars for as long as the country will continue to exist

Yes, Americans really, Americans have no unions and get 30 cent raises a year and are expected to thank massa employer for it.

Typical black knocking over stands and bottles

Not only are the bags smaller but they gyp you on the actual chips by pumping the bags full of air. In a chip bag of half the bag is chips at best.