Why did he do it?

Attached: Saw.jpg (1123x510, 79.96K)

Death Stranding 2 announcement soon?

>why does a tasteless hack watch garbage flicks
truly a mystery

Man loves them stinky feet.

Norman Reedus already announced it.

I mean official announcement with a trailer and all that junk

he watches everything go look at his instagram he spends like $10k a month on blue rays and dvds

I loved DS but I wish he was doing a new IP. What happened to him making a new horror thing like he was teasing recently. I want some fresh Kojimakino.

Attached: 32356.png (541x768, 362.92K)

I personally think DS2 will lean more into horror anyway. It was always teased in DS1 but never went full spook.

he's such a westaboo

Can you elaborate?

To test his abilities.

He's a westaboo.

I once saw him take out a whole ass tupperware container filled with foot fungs and spread it on a sandwich. I heard he's really keen on working with Brie Larsen in one of his games.

Based and disgust-pilled

I thought the yakuza kept some girl locked in a closet at konami hq to translate his tweets
how are they still in englisharu

brie mania sweeping over the nation

Attached: spec ed.jpg (236x235, 13.14K)

What the FUCK is her problem?

Attached: 1612972728638.jpg (1026x1368, 455.62K)

literally and unironically autism

It's funny how much he clearly didnt like the movie since he always has something to say about anything he's watched.

Attached: 1586012108561.png (1529x911, 2.08M)

Because he desperately wishes he was born in the west and tries to consume any and all western media that even had passing mass interest. He's probably watched all marvel and DC movies and will be looking for a way to watch the new obi wan series soon

i fucking loooooove seeing people filtered by kojima.

Which is worse, stating he saw Captain Marvel and nothing else or saying he watched the first episode of live action Cowboy Bebop then changed his mind?

La Creatividad only consumes the most creative movies for inspiration

He’s so fucking adorable. I love Kojima so fucking much. The world can’t be all bad with motherfuckers like him out there.

he genuinely likes things and has never been a cynical douche.

Exactly. He’s authentic and passionate

very based

Fighter jets confirmed for Death Stranding 2.