Dude weed lmao

>dude weed lmao
He stole season 4

Attached: FABA415B-AE53-48F3-A875-C4AA55708469.jpg (2000x2400, 556.94K)

el goblino de marijuana

And thats why he could drive because he wasnt drunk.

unironically the best new addition to season 4

Him and Eddie kind of became the best characters out of nowhere.

twitter tourist /thread I love basedmilk

>Managed to land a cute goth chick
I respect him as a character for that

Attached: eden.jpg (838x804, 84.21K)

>girl wears black and doesn't always smile
>omg it's a goth!
kill yourself, entry level goth fag

autism

Did you even watch the show retard? It was pretty evident that she was goth to rebel against her Christian family.

Don't fucking say that. They'll expand his role in S5

what's more autistic is scraping the surface level of a culture and only picking the parts that align with your normalized opinions. You're a manufactured product. A golem.

>SLC
>Christian family
user I...

>The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints isn't Christian
lol you retard

no and I have zero plans to watch gay tumblr shit but any intelligent person could tell she's going to beg for her parent's forgiveness by the end of this shit

that's the guy from booksmart. there was a hot girl in that who flaunted her ass at the start of the movie. i coomed to that a few times

This show has some unique ability in presenting new characters.
Happened with billy, happened with max, happened with eddie and argyle
They are great at making new characters stand out on their own, that's hard for any long series
They just can't do SHIT with them later on

What's up with that? I agree but I can't really put it into words. ST does a really solid job of introducing new characters to the series without them sticking out from the rest of the cast.

he bullied about clothes

It's called specialized artist.
A guy that paints isn't necessarily good at painting everything, he may paint robots really really good, and nature really really bad, and ok faces and bodies.
A writer can be good in writing interesting characters, and how they act and how they relate to other characters... but be bad at writing "plot" and stories for those characters to do things.

where to put him

Attached: 1653790990957.jpg (1275x7125, 966.71K)

Happened with Bob Newby too.