Has a scene ever hit too close to home? Make you choke up a bit

Has a scene ever hit too close to home? Make you choke up a bit.

Attached: Cute actress in distress.jpg (1239x929, 96.62K)

this is like that apu pic of him after he fell with his mcdonalds tray

>scene where main character didn't even have a chance

is this when she ate ass?

She looks like she’s 40

Are those programming socks?
Is a tranny about to piss on that old lady?

im bricked up rn from this pic link the scene

The difference is: I feel sorry for Apu. I felt nothing at all fast forwarding 7 episodes of s04

Attached: 1642720730621.jpg (462x602, 56.01K)

Attached: 1290020209.jpg (880x870, 53.74K)

someone should edit the socks to be the tranny flag colors

She got pooped on

Same energy

Attached: 6C71F3F0-6F1D-4505-B4C3-C0A6D7A67F12.jpg (720x957, 112.99K)

I wasn’t bullied in high school so no. Will is there real douche this season.

Was it just me or did they make her out to be extremely retarded this season?

how does bullying in jewmerica schools even work ? In my country its
>kid being aggressive
>you call the parents
>kill being aggressive again
>you throw him out of the school
Sure there were fights once a year between someone and sure we were making fun off odd looking kids but nobody ever god physically threatened. Is this why americans shoot up kids in school with ar15?

I have been hate watching this show since it started. Dropped it completely last season.
Is s4 worth checking out at all?

You have no idea how fucking retarded our public school system is. Most of the time they discipline the kid getting bullied and then they put him on puberty blockers and fuck his ass.

>you throw him out of the school
This part doesn't actually happen. Administration will pretend the problem children don't exist and just move them on to the next grade until they "graduate" and enter the prison system. Few schools have the resources to do anything else.

Pain.

Lol I was a huge bully when I was a teenager so not this scene.

why do you need resources to expel a kid from school? It's not a rocket science. You put that ball back in the court of his parents.

its great and among few things worth pirating off netflix. Unless you are try hard hating all thats popular moron, you should be able to relax and just enjoy the show for what it is.

s1>s2>s4>>>s3

Schools do not give a fuck. At most they'll send the kid to in-school detention or to a juvie type of school then the kid is back. any sort of self-defense results in the victim getting punished on top of that. Schools do the bare minimum because they don't want to cause drama so they end up shitting out school shooters and career criminals. This is more of an issue with schools in the inner city but this is still somewhat of an issue in every single public school because they are also incentivized to keep as many students as possible because they get paid per student. It's also why they use resources to force students to be in school when they're skipping when they wouldn't bother using any resource for other situations.

Lol and now you're posting on Any Forums and the people you bullied are successful and happy. They probably creaming in their wife while you shitpost.

>inb4 you were just bullied too
I didn't bully nor was I ever bullied. I went to a chill school and was an ordinary dude.