What are some of the most creative death scenes in Television and Philm?

What are some of the most creative death scenes in Television and Philm?

Attached: 1645495437936 (1).jpg (799x742, 78.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YoBTsMJ4jNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

demon knight when billy zane punched straight through that cops head

Attached: snap.jpg (1350x870, 55.15K)

get the fuck out of my thread zoomutt

why wouldn't thsi work

Humans are very creative when it comes to torture. All races. That's something they all have in common.

Humans are just creative in general, not especially with torture.

you and the pic oc didn't work one day of your lives, sandpaper quickly fills/bogs down with soft stuff, and even more with wet soft stuff
sandpaper is also literally sand on a paper, you can tear it down with your fucking fingers

its almost like we are gods greatest creation or something

Tell that to the 40 IQ down syndrome dudes kek

Are there justified reasons for torture ever, or just implemented because humans get off on being able to hurt others and feel like they are in the right?
What reason would be a justified case, to get information, just for punishment? What?

Attached: 1634339688488.jpg (603x448, 52.89K)

based

this instead of sandpaper

Attached: 32558-detail-38004.jpg (538x448, 58.67K)

>claws a hole in your shitty sandpaper floor
nothing personal kid, there's a reason I don't trim my finger nails

Every single thread about the OP devolves into schoolyard one-ups until the room is an insanely complicated rude goldberg machine.

what about diamond-sprinkled paper?

the one in It Follows where he fucks himself to death by getting chased by his mom into a room so he sees herself being naked alone and him getting bonered off by that which makes him think less and do more resulting into a rather quick but agonizing death from childhood - the circle being completed

The bottom part reapplies the glue and sand idiot

The pic doesn't say that.

What's a rude goldberg machine? A Rube Goldberg machine that does something mean at the end?

Being flayed alive IS pretty mean.

I like that guy who died even though he didnt eat the salmon in The Meaning of Life

youtube.com/watch?v=YoBTsMJ4jNk

>168836514
what about the opposite, just a moving floor, no sandpaper, no nothing, just a closed room with nothing to do, wouldn't that be pure torturesome?

The pic also doesnt show a power source, you ganna now post about how its impossible for it to move on its own because you don't see a cord plugged into a generator?

yeah moron, just use something harder and a stronger adhesive. Or just put a gentle pressure wash on the underside of the floor. I can tell you that I would never consent to wear down rough grit sandpaper with my flesh, or peel that much of it with my fingernails

Hear me out. An extremely slippery large room with huge fans on all sides. The fans would blow just enough wind to keep you on the centre of the slippery room constantly slipping like a fool until you died i guess