Becomes a zoomer meme

>becomes a zoomer meme
it's over

Attached: why isn't it possible.jpg (1280x560, 65.59K)

It's transcendent, faggot.

That’d be a good thing. Maybe I can use some of those memes in a group chat and it won’t be too weird now

Lmao nibba you old no cap.

>zoomers using dubsman memes
>don't even know what dubs are
Feels bad man

>zoomers liking a white supremacist movie
mmmm based

I don't blame them, it's a good scene.
It's time to stop being resentful about everything that zoomers do, user.

zoomer get tired of their memes within a few weeks if not less
meanwhile you have been posting sneed since 2015

it's thanks to you fucking idiots spreading shit that only makes sense on Any Forums like "dubs" and baneposting to normie sites like twitter because le epik inside joke!! xD only my fellow dank memers will get this one!!

Aye. Downright euphoric, if I may.

deens

Attached: memes.png (1137x1871, 1.6M)

damn straight
check it

no zoomer is gonna stop me from getting these dubs

The movie is a critique on toxic masculinity. Bateman goes insane because he’s forced to keep all his feelings bottled up inside and can’t share them with anyone because it’s not socially acceptable for a man to do in his time. Then by the time he’s starting to snap, he’s already killed too many people, so now he’s forced to keep it a secret. He’s prescribed xanax in the book and I presume in the movie that’s what the pill body he has is. You see, Patrick is surrounded by only super models, and other yuppies. The closest person he can relate to is the homeless man, but he doesn’t realize they have so much in common with each other because he can only relate to people through superficial things. But they’re both 2 men who are mentally unwell from society and do have a lot in common despite their different lives

>When he skips facial routine

Attached: 9D3E0F5D-FF95-4953-9531-EA8E012D18AB.jpg (460x690, 49.32K)

>white supremacist movie
>made by a woman with an anti-yuppy message
found the election kid

it's about a based white man going bossmode and you hate it tranny :^)

Oh yeah, if he’s so based, why is he always biting off people’s heads for being anti-Semitic and going on feminist rants

it doesn't matter the intent, it's a cult movie for masculine white guys being based. alot of media gets repurposed in this way
Any Forums was always racist bunkertranny

A cult for masculine white guys being based, huh? Here I was thinking it’s just a meme. Maybe the meme happens to appeal to edgy white teenagers who like Bateman, but a cult seems like a strong word. And I feel like you’re repurposing the dubs meme and jokes from the movie in a way that most other people might not agree with you on

and you sound like you just got here from r*setera typing like an autist when you know there's more to it. there's a reason blacks like black panther and there's a reason white dudes like this and the memes, you're either wilfully ignorant or retarded

It's been a meme for like 20 years, stupid