"JJ. Abrams should've directed the prequels and George Lucas should've directed people to their seats inthe theater."

>"JJ. Abrams should've directed the prequels and George Lucas should've directed people to their seats inthe theater."

Did prequel contrarians ever recover from this absolute mic drop?

Attached: uGpP1tj.png (701x394, 312.63K)

Sounds like you and Mike haven't recovered from being proven wrong

Nope.
Mike's words still hold up by the way.

>GEORGE LUCAS RAPED MY CHILDHOOD

Attached: mikestoklasa.jpg (1280x720, 103.31K)

I don't know, has Mike recovered from his alcoholism and morbid obesity?

Rise of Skywalker destroyed the Abrams boosters, he has always been a hack.

Clearly, they haven't going by all the "APOLOGIZE" posts with buff Lucas.

Rise of Skywalker isn't any more nonsensical than the prequels and you know it's true.

In 10 years dumb shit from RoS will be looked upon fondly just like the objectively terrible lines of dialogue from the prequels. If anything, RoS is the closest to George's vision from the entire sequel trilogy, but you're unable to see it.

>i never said he should write it
JJ abrams has writing credits on all his film

Attached: 1142245365.jpg (1240x749, 124.8K)

Nah.

I'm reading every single post ITT in Mike's voice.

Attached: cherrie.jpg (300x305, 41.26K)

Somehow Sneed has returned

I was there when the prequels released. I lived the hate. What's happening right now, it's nothing.

I mean George Lucas and Mark Hamill might disagree

Prequels were praised when they came out.
TLJ and ROS were mocked relentlessly by anyone with a brain from the get-go.

If nothing else, at least the prequels gave us podracing and the whole clone wars stuff, which I personally don't care for but it has its fans. Sequels got nothing, except a mountain of unsold Finn action figures.

>absolute mic drop

Attached: 1633184295160.png (696x701, 22.36K)

I was there too, baby. I actually discussed what people liked and disliked about them with actual adults. What people like about the prequels today, people liked then as well.

People do not like ROS in that way today. At most it'll just be considered a fun popcorn flick to laugh at with your bros.

Why are you watching these marvel watching cucks.

cringe kys

Attached: zc1b5whu3ec51.jpg (762x1142, 83.21K)

Hitler liked sugar and ducks. Does that mean anyone who likes sugar and ducks is a nazi?

Read yours too and you can't stop me.

Shatner doesn't even run his Twitter. It's one of his daughters.

Watching Mike being humiliated by a woman was cringe.

Imagine acquiring hundreds of thousands of unsold sequel toys from desperate retailers for pennies and piling them up into a gigantic mountain on your property and just sitting at the summit like king of shit mountain.
What a life.

Attached: 1653379146939.jpg (1000x1000, 62.62K)

Prequels were eaten alive and hated more than Satan himself for two decades, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Was hitler making his living vlogging about sugar and ducks?

It's crazy how The Last Jedi haters can't accept that it was a good movie even after Rise of Skywalker gave then what they asked for and showed everyone how stupid that was. I was never more pleasantly surprised than when TLJ just dispensed with all the boring lore teasers from TFA, and then RoS picked up all those lame plot threads again.

Eva Braun's home videos do exist.

Spoony doesn't count.

Attached: spoony ffx.jpg (1764x1010, 483.42K)

Prequels are solid ideas with flawed execution and sequels are hollow spectacle with no good ideas.

>It's crazy how The Last Jedi haters can't accept that it was a good movie
I can't believe TLJ contrarians actually became true... it was supposed to be just a meme bros... now they live amongst us

Attached: tv contrariancore.jpg (1380x1000, 394.17K)

Repeating yourself doesn't make something true.

I'd say we're in the lead, yes.

Attached: Cupace20200723114957.png (480x480, 304.79K)

No, they weren't. They found their place in popculture as the reliable butt of all jokes. It was Disney with their prequel memes onslaught that changed this opinion among zoomers and menchildren followed what kids said because menchildren can't fathom being out of touch with The New Improved Product.

Attached: 1648751028273.png (2415x3203, 3.23M)

You are under 18 so how do you know?

Same "people" who unironically love all the proxies of evil Superman.

I have children that age, chud.

Sequels were unnecessary so people could open their eyes and see that prequels weren't bad

Attached: rey-sith-dagger-rise-skywalker.jpg (790x337, 33.85K)

There's no low Any Forums will crawl to, to become contrarian about something as long as you can get those sweet (you)s. We live in a post-post ironic world.

What makes you think people who like TLJ dislike the prequels? TLJ is the only one of the sequels that seems influenced by the prequels.

Not Star Trek, which is I'm sure what fat was thinking when he said this.

I find it funny that people try and claim that there was a singular view of the prequel trilogy at the time they were released because they listen only to the RLM reviews and maybe the Spaced scene where Pegg's character complains about Jar Jar. While the average person did mock elements of the prequels such as Jar Jar, young Anakin, and some of the dialogue people were overall positive on the prequels which allowed a springboard for the most successful era of Star Wars spin-off content. Disney wouldn't be aggressively leaching off of prequel era content the way they are if people didn't like it at all.

Post the video
you know the one

Attached: 1579505239395.png (947x700, 26.83K)

>The New Improved Product.

Attached: Canon.png (1524x666, 1.21M)

>TFA is good because rehashing ANH is just reminding us what star wars is all about (???)
>rogue one is terrible because it relies on references to the old movies

TD season 2 fags are the Any Forums equivalent of Fallout 3 contrarians.

You are gay. Why do little zoomers pretend like they know what happened when they weren't even born?

George Lucas didn't ruin my childhood
fucking Chuck Wendig did

lol

Attached: mike_stoklasa.jpg (480x360, 20.76K)

Is that a fucking Alexander Gordon Jahans basedak?

Attached: 374635.jpg (1600x900, 263.26K)

>Eva Braun's home videos do exist.

Nudes?

Yeah its really weird. Just shows how much YouTube is able to influence the minds of the weak, even for such a silly subject.

>.png
nice try.

people love satan now though just look at western society

They weren't alive at the time, or they lived in a nerd echo chamber.

>blaming jewjew for the dogshit writing
yidsney threw out the entire EU and then proceeded to tell jj to remake the first film except with a girl this time

It’s amazing people are still unable to admit Mike was totally wrong and doesn’t know anything about filmmaking

Yes, after watching the sequels.

It's James "I invented Indie Filmmaking" Rolfe

Attached: 1554787094226.jpg (468x398, 43.76K)