This movie made me hate POC so much

I have nothing against other races, we all have the right to SELF-DETERMINATION. But literally for the past 15 years every mainstream movie has been retarded and gay as fuck.

>we won't green light your film unless you have a strong empowered black female with a 180 IQ but is also sassy and says MMM HMMM
>we won't green light your film unless you cast some faggot LGBTQAI+ trans woman with pink hair, who has a 180 IQ and has at least 5 jokes written for her where she puts down straight white men
>we won't green light your film unless you make your straight white male lead a literal retard
>we need a diverse, multi-ethnic cast, even though this film is about samurai in 1600's Japan
>we need less white people in this film about the civil war, 80% of the actors must be black and also we're gonna rewrite history and say that the civil war was about slavery and we're gonna leave out the part where lincoln said that whites and blacks can never live together and how he was going to deport all blacks before he was assassinated

Top Gun was SUCH A RELIEF. Organic, natural, had some POC but they were used in a way that made sense. We didn't have Leslie Jones flying in last minute to destroy the uranium because Tom Cruise realized that he must pass the torch to a fat black lesbian

Thoughts?

Attached: RuP64GXTqdGXaLxkLEhfGg.jpg (1280x720, 1.03M)

>Thoughts?
you have been mindbroken by Any Forums. Enjoy your miserable life

fpbp /thread

Why? Because I don't want to watch a movie where character ethnicities make no sense?

Attached: 1652197119517.jpg (933x731, 92.69K)

>POOOOOOOOL
not even trying to be mean here but consider suicide, plenty of non painful methods since i don't want you to suffer. i just want this to stop, and you can't help it unless you're gone.

>Domenic DiMeglio is the Executive Vice President of Distribution and Operations for the CBS Digital Media group at CBS Interactive. He is responsible for running the CBS Audience Network – CBS Interactive’s network of digital distribution partners – managing the EST business, overseeing marketing for CBS Digital Media products and services including CBS All Access and CBSN, and managing the group’s Business Intelligence and Research teams. In addition, Domenic heads up monetization, ad ops and sales strategy for CBS’s premium online video. Domenic has held various roles during his ten years at CBS Interactive in both finance and operations. He started his career in KPMG’s technology and entertainment practice and then spent several years in finance at Primedia before joining CBS.
what did the shill mean by this?

Attached: Domenic-2015-2-e1467228911497.jpg (700x700, 60.99K)

>I have nothing against other races, but...

Attached: cia.jpg (167x200, 4.05K)

>a fun barely political flick comes out
>poltards somehow make it about blacks and trannies
everytime

did you just fpbp yourself...

learn how to read ip addresses retard

nice metaverse meme, cool if i borrow it?

so thats a yes, gotcha.

it's called being free of gas lighting.

>shills are now being paid to be racist
this is the start of a new golden age. trannies itt are gonna be left out of the digital marketing revolution.

>Didn’t actually read the post before commenting.

Everytime

theyre just making your average user hate troons a little bit more every day, its obnoxious but I respect the end goal and occasionally contribute to the well poisoning myself

>we won't green light your film unless you have a strong empowered black female with a 180 IQ but is also sassy and says MMM HMMM
not true
>we won't green light your film unless you cast some faggot LGBTQAI+ trans woman with pink hair, who has a 180 IQ and has at least 5 jokes written for her where she puts down straight white men
not true
>we won't green light your film unless you make your straight white male lead a literal retard
not in the past 15 years, but more recently yeah, this is more true of sitcoms over the past 30 years
>we need a diverse, multi-ethnic cast, even though this film is about samurai in 1600's Japan
they wouldn't do that for a film sent in japan but they would for any white country
>we need less white people in this film about the civil war, 80% of the actors must be black and also we're gonna rewrite history and say that the civil war was about slavery and we're gonna leave out the part where lincoln said that whites and blacks can never live together and how he was going to deport all blacks before he was assassinated
yeah

fuck it. listen, as a hispanic dude, it's kinda refreshing to see minorities used organically and not just shoved down your throat. It's condescending as hell, and you aren't doing any us any fucking favors when you push that shit on us. ffs, we don't even like the term latinx.

It took you this long?

>not true
>source: my blown out o-ring

Fpbp

Not true?

Did you see no time to die? Can't even have a film where the evil white scientist says "WE MUST EXTERMINATE ALL BLACKS" and the strong empowered black woman goes MMM HMMM before shooting him.

That's literally a scene in the film

First top gun was gay

but i said not true, you can't argue with me.

they're not pushing it on you lmao

Attached: 1653944120416.jpg (724x378, 84.51K)

Back to twitter. Now.

yes, they're 13% of the population but $1.2 trillion percent of the EBT

manly gay though