twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>chris hemsworth

dropped

I loved it
any other movies like it?

i don't know. felt kinda RUSHed. heh

Ford vs Ferrari

What emotion is this

Attached: 1653944017476.jpg (533x755, 165.54K)

I watched it again recently and yes absolutely. It's maybe the best of the historical racing movies. Very proactive characters there's no regret when someone wins or loses or decides to drop from the race and risk championship.

Thats the im about to have my face burned off and idc look

Autism

certifiably

Doesn't hold up to repeated viewings, unfortunately. Not enough "show" and too much "tell."
I saw Le Mans last year and liked it much better. The camerawork was awesome.

I understand they wanted to tell a cool story about rivalry, but in the movie they despise but in real life they were friends and even lived together at one point.

Blue steel

Jizzed in his pants.

Despite typial racing-related drama it's a rather easy-going film. The characters have no regrets. Lauda resigns because of safety concerns and loses the title but that was his decision and it might've been the right one. He wasn't screwed over or anything. And he won two more titles after that anyway.

>user discovers all movies based on real life events are mostly fabricated

youtube.com/watch?v=kOYcbod5J0w

why doesnt hemsworth make more kinos like this?
ive seen this and blackhat... is cabin in the woods any good?

I also rewatched Apollo 13 and felt like watching In the Heart of the Sea as well (but I have the book so I'll probably start with that). Ron Howard needs to go back to historical movies about interesting subjects.

Disney probably gets in the way, same reason why RDJ wasn't making a Sherlock 3 until now.

Where's the 4k?