Can't wait for the new episode tonight

how about you guys?

Attached: スクリーンショット 2022.jpg (506x495, 26.21K)

This season has been dogshit

what's he doing man, what's he up to?

The next episode is months away

You don't seem like a solid guy

who shot howard (wendy), was it day guzman or lalough?

He’s gonna talk man just wait a few months man

I would tell him but he’s a latinx lalofag

Attached: 31786BC8-E730-4BDB-9862-47D1EAF5D27B.png (1334x750, 2.41M)

>new episode tonight
user, I…

not my call

What's he up to, man...

you're done

That’s true
Holy shit this lazy writing
Killing of chuck because muh we can’t fit him into the story was bad but killing off Howard for what ever bullshit reason was literally reddi’t

user, I...

Lalo is the only thing keeping the show interesting. To me he's the new protagonist because they made Jimmy so sick.

truth
lalo in germany and the retarded howard plan working flawlessly were a pain to watch
but since the rest of the series is actually good and we're attached to the characters, we still want to know what happens to them and are affected by the stupid deaths
I just hope the rest of the episodes aren't as crap as the first half

He was interesting until they turned him into a superhuman who can teleport anywhere instantly, now he's just a meme villain

Bcs was actually good till they killed of chuck

memes are good

The cutting off the guys leg with one arm was funny but the teleport thing I don't have an issue with. He is a high ranking member of a major Mexican cartel, he probably bribed or used his connections to get a flight to Germany and back before crossing the border back into the US. We didn't need to see his whole journey back although maybe a quick scene of him going through customs and the compromised airport employees waving him through would have helped.

What teleporting? Why do you act like planes don't exist in this universe?

Lalo has mistaken me for this dickhead Charles McGill. It seems logical because Chuck also works at HMM and in fact does the same exact thing I do. He also has a penchant for Valentino suits and Oliver Peoples glasses. Chuck and I even go to the same golf club, although I have slightly better form.

Attached: lalo.jpg (1080x1215, 61.31K)

>What teleporting? Why do you act like planes don't exist in this universe?
>t.

Attached: Donald_Margolis.png (1441x1080, 694.55K)