unironically the only actor in Hollywood who actually cares

youtube.com/watch?v=UbCZpcy0eAk
youtube.com/watch?v=M-kIQe2LP7E

>tells crew to get it together or they can fuck off
>cares about shitty TV frame interpolation
>produces the kino he stars in and is thus invested in actually making kino
>does own stunts
>stays off greenscreen as much as possible

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 141.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFBZ_uAbxS0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

people will dump on him for the mask thing but he was trying to keep a multi-million dollar investment from being shut down due to retarded regulations, so i can't really blame him for being a cunt about it. all that said, masks are fucking fake and gay. they don't even work.

>masks dont work
take the vax, goy

I doubt Tom even believes in germ theory but he knew the covid police were looking for ANY excuse to shut down that production and make an example of him.

Can't blame him.

You vill inject the 4th booster into your testicles

This was totally a publicity stunt, I don’t know why you retards are sucking him off here

your wires are crossed

god even his mask is kino looking

tell me about Tom

why does he wear the mask?

>the pauses
>the way he raises his voice during certain parts
>the fact that this just happened to "leak"

Great acting job there Tom. You're such a hero!

He obviously cared more about keeping production going than seething about muh coof.

BASED

Attached: 11d_156991.jpg (1042x695, 148.25K)

imagine caring this much over a flu

cant bruise the cruise

what a drama queen

The ghost of Kyiv, he single handedly shot down 400 of Russia's top psychiatrists.

Zelensky should be the same height as Cruise according to his "confirmed" height

>Reading comprehension level: 0

Attached: 1653942304661.jpg (1042x695, 190.28K)

>Why yes doctor, you can go ahead and sneeze and cough into my open gash during surgery, no mask needed

Tom Cruise is a fake piece of shit. He doesn't go to children's hospitals or do charity work the way Johnny Depp does. He doesn't make public appearances at all. He hides behind his guarded walls somewhere in California fucking a bunch of underage boys and only comes out when it's time for him to act in boring stale action movies and then he goes to a green screen room where he then does a publicity stunt where he then pretends he's doing some extreme lift threatening action scene but the reality is that we all know it's all greenscreen and it's all horseshit to drum up excitement for his movies because with his "it's a le real stunt gimick" no one would have any interest in his dull forgetable action flicks

this. i had to put up with these retards at work. we could either get paid and wear the stupid masks, or go home.

Zelensky is taller

Attached: p07pvzp0.jpg (1920x1080, 263.32K)

Dude ask anyone in the industry, everyone is wearing those things around their chins. He was taking everything too seriously the same way he thinks he is literally saving the universe: youtube.com/watch?v=UFBZ_uAbxS0

Cruise and christian bale sounds like a toxic cunt on the set. Why people never turn on them?

Good. Actors should be actors. There's enough washed up idiot activist in the world without retarded Hollywood cunts telling me what's right.

Chinese post
Top Gun just made another million dollars. Ya seethe?

>Me me me me me
What a fucking manbaby. Get over it. Hollywood should burn and all the jobs lost would be better for the world in the long run.

>haha just go along with it!
>I don’t like it either haha that’s why I’m just being compliant!
>what? No, of course I would comply with any other arbitrary and pointless regulation!

Wait did Cruise play Bane??

shut the fuck up you ESL turd

we were getting paid 67 bucks an hour, sometimes time and a half. the mask wasn't a big deal to make that kinda cheese. i got a kid and a wife to take care of, i'll do what i gotta do within reason. they weren't even making us get vaxxed, we just had to put on the show for a bit

Cruise knows whats what. He doesn't make a fool of himself on Twitter, doesn't do staged PR stunts like Depp, and had the balls to call Matt Lauer a retard on Live TV all while doing what he does best - make kino. If you don't like, go watch cape shit.

They should make a movie together. They both seem like primadonna drama queens.