How is it a thirdie shithole despite scoring high in IQ stats and having been a massive empire relatively recently?

How is it a thirdie shithole despite scoring high in IQ stats and having been a massive empire relatively recently?

Attached: B63C186C-2588-4693-81B3-956B70CBF1F3.png (678x452, 6.36K)

comunism

They never had a complex civilization so they haven't developed an elite caste that can push them ahead

They won't be thirdie for long don't worry

Attached: 1659500076877.jpg (1600x1067, 410.93K)

today's "Mongolia" barely has anything to do with ancient Mongolia

Mongolia is an actual good country surrounded by a sea of shit. I hope the Mongols succeed.

Population: 3.278 million (2020)

Attached: 1588342909833.jpg (800x600, 56.48K)

I would die for Mongolia

How did they do it?

Attached: mongol.png (1280x720, 760.72K)

test

high iq
popular music
famous empires
simple, but good-looking cuisine
beautiful nature

are they the most underrated country of all time?

Retard they had 1 (ONE) "Empire" (that is actually just a bunch of bandits) 700 years ago

>roughly 40% of all Asian history videos on youtube
>underrated

When your neighbors are both schizo authoritarians it makes building economic relations hard.
Still they actually do well despite their situation.
t. friends with a couple Mongol women

Well Siam, if you want to be featured in history videos maybe you should have established a global empire

They have the spirit of warriors not of merchants. Also they're landlocked. They could become a tax haven THOUGH.

Mongolians are actually badass and respected everywhere. Maybe they also have microdicks but who cares, they inspire fear in the Eurocuck heart anyway. Ricecels should unironically learn from them and stop whining like faggots while bending over to suck little western cocks.

>ride horses all day and wrestle
chads

Attached: 1657585001665.jpg (750x752, 71.79K)

imo its because of
1.population
2.geography (we are in between 2 large nations and landlocked)
3.selfishness and greediness of Mongolian

Ignoring that communism happened, a big thing about Mongolia is during the time of the empire, yes they sucked up wealth from places they conquered but they didn't really use that wealth to improve Mongolia.

I think most of their land is still very nomadic, basically most apart from the capital. So thats certainly something "holding them back" from becoming a wagie in the cagie (even though they instead sometimes go into coal mines or whatever).

I'm just arguing that Mongolia isn't "underrated".

like most IQ score averages theyre probably cherry picked from their most developed areas for overrepresentation.

their empire was mostly empty space and their cultural impact is greatly overstated by asian supremacists. overrated asf.

As a Mongolian explained it somewhere: "The Russians had a strategy: When the Soviets first came, they brought vodka. When they came the next time, Communism somehow sounded like a much more believable idea."

The Mongolian empire is a meme, literally no evidence outside a book "discovered" in the 20th century

I guess the mongols that exists in the Danube region of my country don't count at proof right?