Will this be fondly remembered like the prequels soon?

Will this be fondly remembered like the prequels soon?

Attached: 74305.jpg (1500x2199, 3.27M)

Yeah it was kino

I always liked it.

No.

If the upcoming Disney one is bad, probably. Though from the day it released my opinion has been that its not great, but better then Temple of Doom.

no, it's unwatchable trash and that won't change
same as Phantom Menace btw.
At least Clones has some good dumb action and Revenge is almost borderline a real movie

gonna be a riot when faggots have to do a 180 on that faggot shia to prop up whatever woman plays the deuteragonist in the new one

Shia is blacklisted forever, not coming back

Save for some idiotic decisions it's better than 99% of shit in the theaters right now. Still, it's not exactly good.

It was always good. Prequels are still CGI kid garbage except for the end of Revenge of the Sith.

Shia was fine in the movie and it was just manchildren screaming that they weren't the one to go on an adventure with Indiana Jones.
Objectively bad things in Indy 4:
>groundhog opening
>swinging on vines with monkeys
>casting Ray Winstone as a character you are supposed to trust
>Cate Blanchett's Russian accent

No it's still pretty awful. It just seems decent compared to even more awful modern stuff.

Is good until ray winstone appears.
Is ok till they reach the jungle and then they do that Tarzan scene.
Ending with ray winstone ruins it.

New movie now treats von Braughn like some criminal when he was just a scientist obsessed with rockets. Thanks to him America got to the moon. 2022 and they scream hes a nazi in this......

It's like fat jew A and greedy jew B cant write germans as human beings

ive seen people say this word for word about the prequels...

I liked Indiana Jones as a kid but I just fucking hate it now. Aggressively. All of them.

no, it was garbage

4chin contrarians certainly could pick this up as a hidden masterpiece, I have no doubts.

Indiana Jones is the ultimate midwit filter.

Attached: indiana jones.jpg (1080x608, 61.41K)

It would, if it had a semidecent third act
Alas, it doesn't, and it won't

the prequels are bad in a way that's funny, crystal skull is bad in a way that's grating and depressing

Phantom Menace has SOVL though. Crystal Skull is soulless as fuck

other than the laughable nuking the fridge, it was always good.

people lost their shit with aliens but had no problems with ghosts.

No it isn't, Crystal Skull is a loving recreation of the feeling of pulp sci-fi comics and magazines

>Shia was fine in the movie
Indiana Jones is one of the most masculine symbols of American culture. Shia was fresh off of school nerd saves the world with help of his robots. His casting was terrible. Compare him to River as young Indy in Last Crusade and you can instantly tell the problem with him being the lead

>George tries to adapt the franchise to fit the tone of the decade it takes place in
>Disney makes Indy 6 a flashback-filled movie about Nazis and girl power

>Indiana Jones is one of the most masculine symbols of American culture.
Manchildren like you are responsible for the state of Indiana Jones today

100% chance the movie is set in Argentina and based around Nazis in hiding there.

>Shia was supposed to be Harrison Ford's son and Sean Connery's grandson
yeah... no....

It appears we disagree.