What does Any Forums think of Silver Linings Playbook?

What does Any Forums think of Silver Linings Playbook?

Attached: 5war0ycvkw571.jpg (1400x1200, 148.95K)

so this is a white female huh
sad ass

I think i love her and never hated her

Attached: jennifer lawrence3.jpg (2000x3000, 365.29K)

I thought it was a good movie, it was one I caught on Stars or Showtime or something several years ago when I still lived with my parents

I'd fuck the dogshit out of her tho, the idea that her character is a nympho who fucks off of casual encounters is bonerfuel. Shame its fiction

my face will be her tiolet

go back to twitter bigot

ive seen her fucking asshole bro

That fucking dance scene is what made it oscar-worthy for me

I would kill for her. Decent movie but retarded fantasy women are incapable of romantic love.

All I can ever think when I see her now is "Ha I've seen your butthole"

Disgusting, degenerate, moon faced, melanoma covered, fat whore who only had a career for sucking Jew cock.

its ruined by the fact that everyone knows it only won an oscar because of harvey weinsteins dodgy dealings

I still hate her

and that gives you.....power over me ?

Attached: jennifer lawrence2.jpg (2160x2915, 540.04K)

uh-oh, someone fell asleep with the dilator inside him again

Attached: jennifer lawrence.jpg (1997x3000, 2.14M)

That was 100% Jessica Chastains Oscar. Fuck the Academy. Fuck Whorence.

????
Chastains fucked Harvey too

Attached: Harvey+Weinstein+Jessica+Chastain+Prada+Cinema+nj_3fsMTndZl.jpg (594x395, 67.45K)

Harvey's crusted kike cum has chimerized in her snatch by the way.
Also what're those 2 bandaids? Virtue signalling she got 2 mRNA clotshots or what?

You?

Deniro was based in this

Don't know why people are so butthurt because an actress did what needed to be done to get big. People act like she's the only one simply because she had the best nudes, while others get a pass even though they too worked with Harvey. Very hypocritical, especially because you fapped to her pics.

Attached: j law preg.webm (1000x562, 2.57M)

she also talked openly about her butt plugs on Conan or something. I bet she's a lot of fun in bed

Degenerate whore. Ugly too.

Well tell me whose career died immediately after Harvey went down, and who went on to win an Oscar after?

ironic, coming from a tranny

Tranny

I think she was built for BBC

I've seen her insides.