Teaches men social skills

>teaches men social skills
>makes some money and game while he was at it

So why did everybody have some shade to throw from calling him a scammer to a misogynist and blaming him for all evils in the world?

Attached: enhanced-mid-31674-1445553844-7.jpg (281x211, 9.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgsHV9FEJdU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally who?

Jay Kay

what ever happened to jamiroquai?

imagine getting scammed by that

>6’3” man with above average facial features and high extroversion tells you to just be confident

pick up artist named Mystery

He’s a freak. Who cares?

That fucking hat!

>the hat
>the steampunk goggles
>the eyeliner
>the lipstick
>the piercing
>the padlock chain necklace
get this fucking faggot out of my face you absolute retard

Attached: 1576304409706.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

It's the dude who made that awesome music video Virtual Insanity.

Because he did just that.

Also, because Las Vegas =/= the rest.

You're a scumbag. How many times have you read Mystery Method. 0.

Linus Sebastian

NOW THERE IS NO SOUND
FOR WE ALL LIVE UNDERGROUND

Attached: download (4).jpg (201x251, 7.19K)

so what is he up to now?
there's no way his techniques still work in the modern world after 2 decades of online dating and 10 years of tinder

this remains my favorite pickup artist parody:
youtube.com/watch?v=tgsHV9FEJdU

Didn't he die? Saw a F thread in Any Forums like a week ago but honestly I never bothered checking if it was true.

The fundamentals will never ever change, but his routines, those won't work anymore.

AND I FIGURE WHAT A MESS WE'RE IN
HARD TO KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN

did peacocking seriously work? i have a hard time believing girls would go for faggy-looking clowns.

kek

still alive apparently. also, it's a band turns out. always thought it was just that one dude. this is almost as crazy as when I found out the lead singer of blues traveler is still alive recently.

I can see it working as a novelty back then, but remember, women now have 100 chads lined up on their cell phone ready to go
that's going to drastically affect how they evaluate any costumed faggots they meet at a club these days, lolol
also IIRC it took some years for the "manosphere" to finally blackpill itself and realize that women were purely hypergamous and all the elaborate pickup tactics were nothing more than cargo cultism when applied by ugly men. whereas a genetic chad who simply had bad self esteem / bad fashion / awkward manners could more easily be helped out of his predicament

>the lead singer of blues traveler is still alive recently.
whaaaaa
mandela effected hardcore, that fucker had a heart attack in my reality

Attention is half the battle. One time I took off my shirt in a library and some pretty girls asked me why I did it. I didn't get their numbers or anything, but maybe I could've if I tried.

He was virtually insane, saw himself as something of a space cowboy

>dude just be 6’3 and white with a strong jawline and 90th percentile facial symmetry
>also wear a silly hat xD
Fuck you

Attached: emoji-open-eyed.gif (498x401, 2.59M)

nice

he's had a shitload of health problems and has almost died a few times because he's fat as fuck