How did you feel about Hugh Jackman singing and Lisa rapping in the latest Simpsons?

How did you feel about Hugh Jackman singing and Lisa rapping in the latest Simpsons?

youtube.com/watch?v=BsmSmnqBYlE
youtube.com/watch?v=jGtq-aV9UEw

Attached: 1653892291755.jpg (1280x720, 147.35K)

I don't like Hugh Jackman

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 602.1K)

I heard this in his voice.

FFS why can't they just let the show die with dignity?

>"We were intrigued and amused by an article in The Atlantic titled, 'The Life in the Simpsons Is No Longer Attainable,'" Long says. "At first we thought it was pretty funny. The Simpsons is a cartoon, after all, and the show's relationship with money is very fungible. Homer once got his hands on a trillion-dollar bill, and immediately tried to use it in a soda machine."

>Long continues, "but the more we thought about it, the more we thought The Atlantic had a point. Homer really does belong to the last generation of people who can hold a good, middle-class job with benefits for life, without some sort of higher degree. There's no way Bart will have that. And then after ruminating about that for a few days, we came to the inevitable conclusion: It's got to be a musical! And we gotta get both Hugh Jackman and former Labor Secretary Robert Reich! From there, it all kinda came together."

The last simpsons episode I watched was the ricky gervais one and it was awful. Probably 12 years ago.

Attached: 1567352625222.png (290x232, 88.78K)

Good god.

No one saw it
No one cares anymore
Just let it die with what little dignity it has left
Please, just let it go into the night.
Please.

Attached: aww.png (600x784, 318.97K)

Attached: EwOT926UUAQm1CB.jpg (1594x892, 216.74K)

Why would the wolverine do this?

I'm convinced the audience for modern Simpsons is old people who fall asleep with the TV on

i thought hugh jackman was dead

>watching the simpsons

I don't think so

Oh boy! Singing! That's where I'm a viking!

Attached: 393592.jpg (640x480, 35.46K)

Attached: 1638351377857.jpg (496x882, 190.84K)

Because he is a closeted faggot

>click to a random point in the video.
>whole song stops for Lenny to walk up into the camera and say that America is racist with a few seconds of silence afterwards.
>no joke, no humour.
what the fuck

24 seconds btw

It is genuinely one of the worst episodes of the series and I can usually tolerate the new episodes.
It may be its very worst.

You're just making shit up now

Unironically laughed at this, which is more than I can say about the past 20 years of Sneedsons.

Why can't it just be about The Simpsons and their family being happy? Why do they always have to preach?