You now remember 3d movies

>you now remember 3d movies

Attached: cinema-3d-glasses-vector-20652796.jpg (1000x780, 67.39K)

no I don't

I never got the hate for 3d, I thought it was neat when done well, and even if it was an afterthought it never bothered me that much.

>you now remember videostores having green doritos

I have amblyopia so I never got to experience 3d kino vision goggles.

Attached: 3fb.png (1063x1063, 245.5K)

they worked like 10% of the time, the other 90% it was just pointlessly shoehorned for no reason

this thread made me remember the game fuck op

>they worked like 10% of the time, the other 90% it was just pointlessly shoehorned for no reason

headcanon

What went wrong?

How is Avatar 2 supposed to make money now that this gimmick has worn-out?

4d

I got a couple of 3d glasses from amazon. Does anyone know aby 3d streaming site?

>bought a 3D tv in 2011
>bought all my blu rays in 3D
>whenever I saw a 3D movie in theatres I'd take the glasses home to collect them
>years go by
>3D slowly gets weaned out
>2019
>moving into a new place
>find myself having like 30 sets of 3D glasses and a bunch of 3D movies I never watch
>haven't used the 3D feature on my TV in years
>realize they don't even sell 3D tvs anymore at best buy

but i only have 3 holes, how am i supposed to satisfy 4 d's?

It died off because nobody besides Cameron was actually willing to film with two cameras for a proper 3D effect. Everything else was just done in post and looked shitty. Avatar 2 will kick off another 3D craze, people will be reminded just how good it can look.

>Saw 3D exists
>it is absolutely pointless except for one scene where he throws a saw
bravo

They were annoying to wear, the effects were almost always just retarded shit like sneeze or something to make kids laugh

Iirc it was done well in avatar. But I don’t even remember the last time I watched a movie with them on. They belong at universal studios as a gimmick for short movies

>you now remember 3d TVs

Attached: 32PFL4308H_12-IMS-.jpg (1250x909, 150.56K)

I watched just one movie in 3D, Sin City 2. It didn't do much but the broken glass flying at your face was kind of neat. Worth the 2€ extra to be qh. I regret not seeing more movies in 3D now.

>kills 3D movies
Thank you, Glee.

Attached: 91RW1YRhW+L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (990x1500, 351.01K)

how can I forget they push that shit every decade my whole life

Avatar was filmed with custom made two camera rigs, providing real 3D visuals. Most movies with 3D versions just went through a post-process conversion so its nothing but a gimmick there with artificially created layers of depth.

Attached: oqvqzmns4lg9sw7vfmkgrmsxo1_500.jpg (500x343, 53.84K)