/brit/

big yank trucks edish

Attached: uy88lz1xayx61.jpg (700x525, 77.69K)

HELL YEAH BROTHER
YEEEE HAHHH
TRUMP FOR LIFE BROTHER
BUILD THE WALL
YEEEEEEEEEE
HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Tanned and sweaty Jihyo is something else, lads.

Attached: 1644342703779.jpg (960x640, 73.04K)

The virgin archipelago
The Chad mainland

Attached: Screenshot_20220803-103315_Chrome.jpg (1080x982, 56.59K)

loads of girls look like this in new malden
should have seen the place during the heatwave lad

gf just sits in front of the tv all day watching reality tv and smoking weed
wakes up at like 4pm
smokes right through till like 7am
doesnt even put effort into sex any more
doesnt wash
doesnt change
its bad bros

Get yourselves a mildly autistic gf lads, honestly the most premium comfy type of gf

Why is the north so poor lads?

Attached: 1659394381306832.png (920x683, 151.11K)

Kek I think I'll stick to lads

Attached: 1659487385721.jpg (639x940, 68.17K)

What actually is that sentence.

theyre not
they just like pallets and other wood. shut up brit
also the north owns all of the farmland. you are sovless and too far gone from your british roots unless you live near a port and this saves you

My advice is to never take cough syrup and mix it up with iodine and lye. Also, NEVER take the strike pads off a match book or go to a hardware store and then look near the paint thinners for muriatric acid

Also, never bring a pot into a rapid boil or get hydrogen peroxide and never go to a farming store and then buy PH strips and PVC pipes and those fuel cans that make outdoor grills light.

Because that's how you make Crystal Meth which is an illegal narcotic

Total opposite to my gf, up at 6am every day, works 24/7, Cambridge grad, high flying job, wouldn’t touch drugs, hygienic, although she also doesn’t put any effort into sex just kind of lies there and takes it and doesn’t enjoy giving blowies kind of selfish in bed tbqhwy

Evening schizo

why dont straight men take as much pride in their appearance as homogayd

Manchester isn't poor anymore, we are a mini London with a growing service sector, fancy restaurants and media

Attached: 121736690_10157970261677060_2491470782624390321_n.jpg (933x933, 270.1K)

Are they really suggesting we go and get bummed so we get pozzed?

Attached: file.png (1542x420, 256.99K)

Mini Bradford more like

Because openly gay men are less afraid to express themselves, and the gay identity is more feminine than the straight male identity

ever been through arrivals in manchester airport?

Biggest cope ever, lived in Manchester for years it’s basically just a big student town and your idea of fancy restaurants is just shit flashy stuff like Australasia which gets mogged by even shit London restaurants

>she also doesn’t put any effort into sex just kind of lies there and takes it and doesn’t enjoy giving blowies kind of selfish in bed tbqhwy
I tried to get mine to ride me, she did like 2 minutes and then jumped off say "its too much effort" this was after giving like a 2 minute blowjob while lying sideways on the bed because she didnt want to get on her knees

dump em

i am voting for none
i am conceding my vote

yeah honest to god women are SO shit at sex

*barges into the bathroom while your EIGHTEEN YEAR OLD sister is taking a shower*

Attached: C03F5E1E-7781-40DA-B243-7CC83AFD379F.jpg (828x700, 232.21K)

seen enough of charlie veitch vids to know i wouldn't step foot in manchester

janny's done you in there lad aha

Attached: F7.png (163x170, 37.64K)

Do you want a pat on the back or something? I’ve never voted, never have. Neither have my parents and their parents either. Wind your neck in unless your descended from a long line of non-voters

Yet our economy is still improving and gentrification is happening. We're #2 and it's good.

you are a traveller

ffs just vote. exercise youre right. theres no reason not to do it even if you dont have an outright preferencd

Mine hurt her knee skiing and obviously couldn’t put any effort into sex but when she got better she just kept not doing anything kinda sucks desu

No I love her it’s literally the only thing about her I find annoying, she would be too perfect if she was also a sex god

So what
Vote for what?

what went so wrong?

Attached: 1659319176305791.jpg (2368x4104, 2.15M)

Manchester is a literal shithole

>39.4 million fools choose to spend money to visit these godforsaken islands every single year
Why? What drives them here?

Attached: 1647489067343.png (325x388, 18.69K)

too high maintenamce mate. you want a gf a whole class below you

Can see my house from here wahey

Yet it is still the second best city in the UK

What exactly do people vote for. Voting all their lives and nothing has changed.

what happens in the snowy parts of scotland

humidity is fucking unbearable. shall be 90>% humidity tommorow. grim.

get cold

every time i go to manchester its just full of chinese students, pakis, homeless people and blacks trying to sell me drugs

That’s not snow. It’s the smoke from the bong. Don’t call it the highlands for nothing. One big ganja farm. The original Jamaica

Gonna be 100% humidity in yer ma's cunt tonight

if theres no cost to you you may as well do it and have your say. its not about just your desires but everyones being heard, even if those ends are hard to me egg

got to keep them insecure, aim downwards, not upwards
they start getting ideas they can do better and dont have to put in any effort because you should be glad theyre even gracing you with being in the same room as them

Always found this to be such a beta take, why not go for the most premium gf you can get

not like some video game where if you cross a border it suddenly goes from sunny to freezing cold and snowing you know

thats rain

>your descended from a long line of non-voters
This is technically the case for most working class people to be fair, they didn't get the vote until 1918

It’s a fixed system. It doesn’t matter. It doesn’t.

shit i posted in the wrong thread

aye good one

because plus up at 6am, 24/7? you dont even know what shes up to. going out for drinks with tarquin what not.

vote for walt disney

if you dont have that feature yet over in bongland then you've missed an important patch

Entirety of Manchester looks like a bomb site, fucking disgusting pooey place

So, the common man has only been eligible to vote for the past 104 years. If the vote was worth anything they wouldn’t give it away.

so, what you lot doing up at 2 am? brits, obviously, i know yanks and australians are awake because of different timezones.
myself? completely and utter wasteman, that's why i'm up.

yeah theres places in scotland where weather changes so quickly

it isn't even worth the time of day

youre so cynical. its unpleasent

watching seasidemark vids

I’m thinking pragmatically. Do you honestly believe in your heart of hearts your vote matters. It’s counted, that’s the height of it.

Cry about it

> have to keep them insecure and not get ideas

Such a beta if you can’t keep your gf interested, I’m such a chad that girls find it cute that I’m into anime because it’s like “aw this amazing perfect successful hot lad has a soft side and into silly cartoons”

Attached: 22D10DBE-D1F9-4866-AC75-A85701EC557F.jpg (1024x1024, 187.98K)

from cold and windy to just cold?

rumbled

Attached: 1657479073885.png (946x1242, 1.59M)

it obviously does matter. you vote the government. thing is just because voting may not matter sometimes doesnt mean its not importsnt because if we didnt vote it would never get the opportunity to matter. the reason voting may not matter is not because of it being rigged but the pragmatics of governing a country

rorke on the ropes

Attached: netflix.webm (720x1280, 2.68M)

So when’s this blessed revolutionary coming along and going to save us all or has everyone been demoralised. Will the modern incarnation of Jesus himself come along and save us all from this life of enslavement. Could be one of you but you don’t know it yet