When I first came onto Any Forums I was surprised about the amount of seethe my races existence causes

The magnitude of the hate and attention on Any Forums is impressive. I would like to know as to why?

Attached: 1639151121945.png (400x436, 60.63K)

I dont hate black people I just unironically think they're stupid

I want to hate fuck a black girl to feel powerful

shut up and post that broken bussy

Attached: 1604209551031.jpg (550x535, 45.27K)

You aren't black

I lost my virginity at 13 years to a black girl who was 15.

You are weak tho

Post Bussy

Why is that user? You got any experiences or reasoning to back that up

How would that give you any power

What is broken pussy are you referring to menopause? How do you break a pussy

Maybe

Ghana fren I hope things are okay at your home and with you and your family

Attached: 1658098395946486.gif (640x480, 506.48K)

if soyciety stopped demonizing racism as some kind of evil boogeyman, and instead just accepted racism as impolite but natural and unavoidable, then Any Forums would not be this way. the USA used to have unironic klan rallies, but no one cared and they lost steam. nowadays if there was a public klan rally it would be amplified and people would talk about it for years. Any Forums is what happens when people can say what they actually think. Any Forums is also always countercultural so if the dominant culture says racism is the greatest evil, Any Forums will be incredibly racist

don't care show it, or you another ytee larping

Every black person ive ever met has fundamentally lacked self awareness

Yeah I'm brown but I believe it's one of those places on the internet where people don't really care about how they say things, like niggers, chinks spics etc.

It's a lot like the internet was back in the day except there's a lot more people that can think freely and post it anonymously.

All races are equally shit in my view.

>Any Forums is what happens when people can say what they actually think.
But consider the fact that the people who come here aren't a cross section of society, they are pre selected to be autistic shut in retards by virtue of Any Forums's reputation. This isn't 2005. The only people who come here willingly are aware of the racism and other stuff that goes on.
I think Any Forums is counter culture but only to be contrarian and not because it makes sense.

DESPITE

Attached: 1591063584114.png (691x628, 33.49K)

you are the center of attention of the western civilization, affirmative actions forces every company to have racial quotas, movies, tv series, and commercials are centered around black people, there is a hole month dedicated to black people, BLM is the biggest social movement in modern times reaching every country in the western world, etc. etc.

you are asking why there is this negative view in here, and a general small negative view in society when everything in the west is centered around black people, it was about to happen and what you are looking at right now is not the end of it

Thank you trini user (ps based omori fan you always had good taste in media)

I get what you’re saying when you said how Any Forums is very counter culture and likes to do exactly the opposite of status qou but I think if you act racism is no big deal then it can accelerate and get very dangerous

Never, I’ve done threads like this before and put timestamp a but I realized that was kinda stupid and I’m paranoid. You don’t have to believe me

whites are the lowest test race confirmed
good thing your women have lots of estrogen hehe

Attached: testosterone by ethnic group.jpg (406x425, 61.74K)

I wanna breed you marry you so we can make brown babies, in order to accelerated to great future of America

Attached: 1628632873.png (300x250, 28.54K)

Do you believe black people are naturally criminal or violent? Would the statistics look similiar in other countries? In my country it's mostly Afghans that are represented in violent crimes.

Despite sex sex sex

Attached: vanniall.jpg (1908x3392, 763.72K)

to put it simple, if you are the center of attention you are going to get incredibly prized but there will always be detractors and in the end if you can't keep up to the standards people put on you as the center of attention then you are going to win more and more haters with time.

this is the biggest question, what will happen to the world when black people are the majority of the world like the projections say but nothing got better in the world and on the contrary the quality of life of the people declined? what will happen when black people loose their only worshippers and also their protectors yet everything around them is a shithole, whites?

I’m what ways?

I think this culture tends to attract some for lack of better word degenerates which I share some traits of. Which obviously contributes to the negative reputation of this place

SETZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHO SETZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

the future of Aztlan vgh

Attached: swirl.jpg (236x236, 14.15K)

sexo?

What you’re saying does makes sense especially about the part about black people becoming more popular in the western sphere and with attention there comes both praise and hatred. I don’t think that hatred or being hated is an explicitly negative thing either

I don't believe there are more degens than non-degens here. When I say degens I mean basement dwellers that live the media angled nerd life.

Think it's almost 50/50, not quite sure what my guess is, but close.

your people are a plague of parasites here, contributing nothing, behind your backs we talk about how we are going to get rid of you, we were not asked if we wanted you here, we were told

Attached: 1616100146663.webm (720x720, 561.85K)

Please marry me I love black women

we had slave colonies and we also brought black people in the 40's to Sweden for people to look at like animals at a zoo park. Keep living your lie suedi

Attached: 1659044679988387.jpg (480x380, 11.7K)

I agree, well it depends on the board like on /x/ I would say like 15% of regular browsers and posters on that board are normies and on Any Forums I would say that 75% of browsers and posters are normies

Do you write user?

and? how does that change anything? i dont give a fuck about them, i want them out

I didn't own any slaves and you didn't pick any cotton.

Your race doesn't matter to me. But if you are a women I automatically hate you

I don't have a problem with black people. Some of my best friends were black people. I just have a problem with shitty black people which were every other black person who weren't my friends. Why? Like anyone else I wasn't friends with, they were assholes.

Based

Mega Supreme based