Powerful enough to make Anakin look like a bitch

>Powerful enough to make Anakin look like a bitch
>Could've solo'd every inquisitor at once without breaking a sweat
>Powerful enough to potentially whack Palpatine
>Decides to spend next 10 years on a shithole planet, watch his fellow jedi to be hunted like dogs and doesn't do anything about it even when he could've
What the fuck was Kenobis problem? He was the strongest jedi out there

Attached: Obi-wan-Ben-Kenobi.jpg (1024x768, 175.19K)

obi was on the backfoot most of anakins duel until the dumbass did le highground meme

Just because someone can do something doesn't mean it's justified, necessary, or required.

Originally, because he grasped that his personal power wasn't enough to significantly alter the course of events, and he was best served protecting one who could.
Now it's because he's a sad cunt that needs guidance of X character disney wants to push.

>Powerful enough to make Anakin look like a bitch
Not what happened at all. Anakin was more powerful and more skilled. Obi-Wan was smarter and his knowledge of Anakin's style allowed him to survive long enough to exploit Anakin's weakness.

Lol no. Palpatine would have annihilated him with his Force powers. Remember how casually Dooku choked him in ROTS? Palpatine would rape him.

Depression is a powerful thing. I'd like to see you try not to give up on your life if your son/brother decided to become a school shooter, kill all of your co-workers, and trust some pedo instead of you. I'd love to see you try not to reevaluate your entire life right there.

>"Ready to face Sidiois, you are not"

He actually said:
>To fight this Lord Sidious, strong enough you are not.

He basically spelled it out, and OP still doesn't get it.

Original Obi was a Veteran of unspecified wars who knew Vader and he only became a buff god of combat and force use in prequels.
Yes it makes no sense that he just decided to never leave a shithole planet.
Which is why there was no need to make shit up about his stay there. Just leave it as it is.

No he was not. Yoda says as much
>He was the strongest jedi out there
He was a top notch jedi but there were a few better than him

Does somebody have the new "he was a good friend" copy pasta for child Leia?

>Original Obi was a Veteran of unspecified wars who knew Vader and he only became a buff god of combat and force use in prequels
Fuck off retard. He literally says he fought in the clone wars

Which is kinda ironic and hypocritical from Yoda since Obi-Wan beat more sith than anyone else during his era. He won against Maul as a padawan, he won against Darth Vader and crippled his potential for good. Grievous was not a sith but he had bested bunch of jedi. Obi-Wan beat him.

Obi-Wan only struggled against Dooku for some reason. Even in Obi's rematch against Vader he pulled the ultimate troll move and just joined the Force in middle of battle. To my knowledge no other jedi in existence has done this canonically.

Who the fuck did Yoda beat? He arguably drew against Dooku, who managed to escape Yoda saved Obi-Wan and Anakin.

Problem here is that AT THE MOMENT Kenobi wasn't strong enough. Sith are strong because there are only two sith, letting them to monopolize the dark side of the force. After Jedi were wiped out and Kenobi had 10 or so years to train he could've become strong enough

And the fuck does Yoda know? That green cockgobling is always wrong

>You fought in the clone wars?
>Yes, I was a Jedi knight, the same as your father.

And I fought your mom.
Doesn't make me a god of rape.

how is he more powerful than yoda?

All victories against sith are yoda's because he's the CEO of jedi

It always seemed that Obi Wan was kind of just a standard, run of the mill jedi to me despite his master being a free radical. Maybe he was a great tactician or something as a general, didnt watch the Clone Wars shows, only the mainline movies, so dunno.

>Problem here is that AT THE MOMENT Kenobi wasn't strong enough. Sith are strong because there are only two sith, letting them to monopolize the dark side of the force. After Jedi were wiped out and Kenobi had 10 or so years to train he could've become strong enough
That is not how the force works.
>And the fuck does Yoda know? That green cockgobling is always wrong
Yoda has trained Kenobi and has seen him fight. The man couldn't even beat Tyranus and you think he could have beaten Sidious?

Did you missed the order 66 and where everyone elsie dies like a bitch?

>It always seemed that Obi Wan was kind of just a standard, run of the mill jedi to me
He killed a sith lord as a padawan. He beat Grevious with relative ease even though Greivous is a know jedi killer. What the fuck are you talking about him being a run of the mill Jedi?

Oh fuck off Yoda is a fucking idiot. If they went after Palps together back then they would've won.

Attached: 4611634304cb6f3f8159c2f0356cdc41.png (800x450, 551.54K)

No dumbass. Kenobi would not have done anything but get in Yoda's way.

Sure thing.

This kek but yodafags be like
>Muh force
Even though the nigger had had his senses clouded from ep 1

A'ight. Kenobi, the best jedi in terms of defensive fighting would get in his way

Attached: 919f23e0b0562081.jpg (1001x1100, 112.06K)

You should probably watch more star wars before posting a retarded anime girl reaction image with an even dumber statement.
Yes just like he got trounced by Dooku. Did you watch RotS outside of memes you seen on r the prequels? Kenobi was good but Sidious is on a whole other level.

>Sidious
Obi is my guy, but come the fuck on man. Sheev would've shat all over him. he's opportunistic and wily, it's not about straight away power with Obi.
>flying jump flip to take out Maul
>tricks Fett into thinking he died over geonosis
>gets grievous with a blaster to the heart
>waits for anakin to overestimate his abilities then strikes
whenever he goes up against an enemy force user alone, he generally gets clowned.
>holds his own against Maul but ultimately eats a force blast
>dooku whips his ass twice without breaking a sweat

>smarter and his knowledge of Anakin's style etc...

So he was factually stronger, which means he was more powerful, why do you fags keep pushing this meme that Obi Wan was the bitch of the two then? Also, if I'm bullshitting, then why is it that Anakin got his legs chopped off and damn near died like a bitch and Obi Wan left without a scratch but just a little exhausted?