Keeps the business running smoothly so that everybody has a job that can pay their bills

>keeps the business running smoothly so that everybody has a job that can pay their bills

So how the fuck did they frame him as the bad guy?

Attached: lumbergh2-1.jpg (300x320, 19.2K)

Americans are extremely lazy and think they shouldn't have to put in an honest days work.

gen x'ers be like
>is that... is that a low stress office job that only requires a high school diploma in an air conditioned building with a decent, reliable salary????
>i'm going... i'm going... I'M GOING INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>uhmmm, yeahhh, umm, I'm gonna need you to go ahead and file more bius reports.

Yeeeaaahhh I'm gonna need you to come in Saturday

He doesn't help it run smoothly though. TPS reports are a timesink he hatched to feel important and irreplaceable. That's what the consultants get at in the end.

I work in an office and my female manager always wastes my time in the evening by coming out talking to me about her personal life and I'm always like "I better get this work done" but she's always like "oh never mind that you can do it tomorrow there's no rush"

Attached: 1644978300390.png (512x468, 163.01K)

>Coming in on Saturday
If my boss asked me to do that, I'd tell him to fuck off no joke

Ayy I'm just askin you to come in a little on the weekend no disrespect...

Attached: Billy_Batts (1).jpg (650x694, 38.24K)

Then why is manual labor at the end the goal of the movie dipshit

>bius reports

Attached: 1467078143577.gif (250x251, 1003.25K)

His job was completely redundant, they demonstrate this at the start of the movie when like three different guys tell the main character the same thing.

>manager is perfectly nice and laid back
>seethe about her on a scandinavian fly fishing forum for literally no reason.

Is she decent looking though?

I just want to get the work done as quick as possible.

Yes

You are a peasant

I’m gonna go ahead and need you to uh, come on in on your day off to shit up the board. Mk? Thanks!

>Quality assurance..LE BAD!

The cope of the office drone.

Have sex with her

Yes. Initech needs a growth mindset. QA must be sacrificed if we're to fulfill the promise of innovation and initiative that's part of our name.

>I just want to get the work done as quick as possible.
Just as it's painful for you not to be 100% focused on work, it's painful for her to be stuck at work in a mini-group/tribe trudging through tasks alongside an autist. Yeah, that's gay and less respectable but she's a woman.