I hate him

I hate him.
I HATE him.
He's not a filmmaker. He's not an artist. He's a studio stooge, a complete corporate hack who got lucky ONCE. Take away his IP toys, and he's nothing.
He can't build. He can't create. All he can do is imitate what truly great artists have created in the past. He's a pathetic shell of a man and the fact that he's even gotten work as a director at all is a testament to how creatively bankrupt Hollywood has become. He's lucky that Star Wars fanboys were so utterly desperate after the sequels, because The Mandalorian is throwaway GARBAGE.
Only in corporate-worshipping America could this utterly talentless fraud be put on a pedestal.

Attached: Jon_Favreau_2016.jpg (1656x2455, 3.02M)

THE ROOF WAS SOFT TAR

He's a DISGRACE. He's a miserable, no talent. He's no artist, a true artist respects the screenwriters that serve as the foundation of creativity. And I'm an LA film school graduate, SUCKA. And I've earned my right to say it!

you dont like the new trannysauruses?

Attached: trannysaurus.jpg (1920x1080, 256.51K)

he can make a mean grilled cheese though

Based and checked

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21.28K)

POST THE WEBM

>checking single digits
smells like summer in here

He wrote Swingers.

Yeah I know, I never saw it either. But that was his entire resume until this comic book and star wars shit started up.

Attached: dtghnsfdgn.jpg (225x225, 8.65K)

/thread
OP touch grass

>being a multi-millionaire producer and sporting a pube-goatee

i hate him

zathura was kino

hi there Adam. How's your dog doing?

Good thing he hasn’t directed anything since Lion King. That movie was so godawful.

hes doing more damage as a producer than he ever accomplished as director

Attached: 1653886383733.gif (600x305, 3.34M)

yea that cooking movie was clearly him just trying to live his fantasy life.

lol, was going to post an image of him

I didn’t know he directed!! I just love him as iron man’s right hand man. He is one of my favorite characters in the MCU and has a great character arc as well. Plus he is silly and makes me laugh

Have you seen chef?

He's the reason we now have all these soulless garbage superhero shitfest

post your nipples with a timestamp

Attached: 1653936369698.jpg (1170x1103, 160.59K)

He owes everything to whoever designed Baby Yoda, as that little green twat is the only reason Mandalorian is so popular. Take Grogu out and I guarantee you Mando would have been forgotten like all the other D+ shovelware crap.

the gender that buys pitbulls, everyone