Watch America’s Next Top Model

Watch America’s Next Top Model

Attached: D18BA261-208E-4B9B-8354-2189DF0C25E6.jpg (1242x1536, 1.14M)

thats a huge negress
how much for a fuck and a suck?

Made for white cock

dignity

What's fucking a black girl like that like bros?

Attached: 548548548954.jpg (223x226, 8.17K)

Already coomed to this grotesque sex toy. So hot,

Very nice. There's nothing quite like blowing your load all over a black girls ass.

I imagine it's like plunging your dick in chocolate pudding

Is it weird that i find big (not fat, just big and sturdy) girls really hot? Like i don't find them romantically attractive but they just give me huge boner and rubbing my dick against their big bodies feels so good.

Better than living with one. They have low self esteem and a big ego at the same time.

Looks like the scene from James Bond where they drowned that one bitch in oil and left her on the bed.

They're just like me...

>They have low self esteem and a big ego at the same time
How is that different from any other woman?

I want to smack her big fat meaty nigger ass

sauce please

Cant finder her but its from Alcole Studios

>black butt
based

Attached: 1597909336483.jpg (1080x1080, 55.84K)

Hope housekeeping brought Lysol and a flamethrower.

perfectly normal
it means you're straight and not a fag

@Rebel__tiff__ on Instagram

MODS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I NEED TO FUCK
I NEED TO BREED
I NEED TO SEED

Based coomer

Attached: ceab3d749ba56b190031d08cce989e51.jpg (305x670, 22.99K)

based

Attached: 1646991769376.jpg (680x646, 32.29K)

Tattoos look better on blacks, but still
>tattoos

Who is this?

depends on your taste my friend says the contrast drives him up a wall

sandbags

its like that feeling that you have when you pee after holding it for a long time

>Tattoos look better on blacks
They totally do. The question is why?

how come It feels so fucking good and relieving to masturbate when im incredibly hungover?
>muh serotonin
this is different, its like i get a deeper release from my prostate as opposed to being stone cold sober

Heaven, specially after having an edible and letting it kick in

black girls are fucking annoying. this one who constantly comes into where i work keeps asking me to hang out despite me constantly refusing. when i refuse she just laughs and says "i'll ask again next time." i've refused your invite every time for 3 months now, leave me alone.

can I see your vaxx passport?

Whoa, Black Booba (Bam-ba-lam)
Whoa, Black Booba (Bam-ba-lam)

Attached: 1652908871036.jpg (1080x1349, 367.77K)

Intense. Black girls enjoy sex. This can be anywhere from them just being enthusiastic as fuck in bed, to being absolute filth. I had one instagram thot black fuck buddy who liked being slapped around, called a nigger, put on a leash, banned from wearing clothes, snorting lines of my cum like coke, eating out of a dog bowl (either food and/or my cum), drinking my piss, and using the bathroom outside like an animal. It was fun till she wanted to be together. Had another cute, thicc, black bodybuilder friend obsessed with anal. Fingering, ass fucking, etc. Remember getting busy in the dark at 3 in the morning with her and waking up to her shit crusted on my finger and cock because she neglected to tell me she hadn't cleaned herself out before coming over. Black girls are wild man.

That was kinda like what I experienced yes only we were more vanilla.
Still did a threesome and I'm pretty sure she wanted to fuck her cousins per her telling me she had a dream about it

>big and sturdy
That's a good bodytype. Either fit girls with a bit of fat or just naturally sturdy girls, both are great.

My mom told me I shouldn’t have sex with black women because they’re mean and hypercritical during it.