This movie is the Top Gun (1986) of the zoomer generation

This movie is the Top Gun (1986) of the zoomer generation

Attached: 1633605909702.jpg (261x381, 100.24K)

this movie was made for boomers

Is there an actual war in this movie or is it faggot training exercises the whole time like in the original?

so what does that mean exactly? everybody is a homosexual and stares at their phones for 20 hours a day?

They train and then execute the mission in the third act.

Does the ghost of Kyiv show up?

HAHAHAHAHAHA, keep telling yourself that. Boomers couldn't give a shit about some sci-fi tier trench run

is Jennifer Connelly still hot, or is she just caked?

the IMAX theater I was in last night was full of boomer couples

There was some real war stuff in the original when they fight MiGs from some unknown communist country.

HAHAHAHHAHAA

I don't understand how everyone is clamoring over the film. It's a solid 7/10 blockbuster film. How are there so many critics giving it a 10/10, and how does it have a 4.2/5 rating on Letterboxd and 8.8/10 on Metacritic?

The movie is: Retarded dialogues, lame romance subplot, and some awesome flight scenes.

Also how the fuck do Americans smile so hard 24/7? Seriously that was the most distracting thing about the film. They're describing a morbid event and everyone's still smiling.

She's hot, but also remember she's 51.

this (thats theason why the old lady act like a bitch - jewlywood encourage women to be like that)
wtf dude i been on movie 50 min ago and it was FULL of 40-60 y old ppl (poland) even my parents gone for that

coping faggot this was made purely to exploit boomer nostalgia

>Also how the fuck do Americans smile so hard
hi is in love , so much that hi ignore how she treated him

but yea the beach laughing scene was 1 of those that should have subtitles "wc break"

, i hate 1 thing ... 60 y old pilot ... testing mah 10 ... KNOWING thta hi go above 10 the project will have hard time to top that, because of that black dude ask him to not go over 10 and marv do that anyway, risking his live btw.

wtf was that decision , why the fuck did hi hosen rooster over hangman? why the risk again? the easy way out of it is showing rooster doing one of best canion run (not on marv lvl) so hi have some reason to pick him

but over all the plot makes sence, there is no abismo decisions that shouold not take place with the exception of penny being kike and making marv pay for all bears .and them kick him out

True. Zoomers hormones are too stunted for this.
>why would a man fly a jet? Just play rocket league

you meant gen x, right?

>4.2/5 rating on Letterboxd
that's interesting, it's either filtering the woke who refuse to see it or the woke approve (of it being neutral) out of the obvious ploy to drag the franchise further woke as a trophy.

unironically yes

so Any Forums, could Tom Cruise defeat Mobius 1?

is it true tom cruise takes it up the arse?

a bold assertion

zoomers didn't watch this, all the old age homes took a vacation day like they did with the bourne movies