I'm such a good guy man I mean I donate, I give to charidy, I helped a guy flip his medicul bills I mean, ugh...

>I'm such a good guy man I mean I donate, I give to charidy, I helped a guy flip his medicul bills I mean, ugh, I'm just such a good guy I'm a good person man, im a good friend anna beast of a dad. Haders don't seem to realize this tho

Attached: brendanschaub.png (400x400, 298.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7fOs_Za8ofA&ab_channel=DepressingtheOptimist
twitter.com/AnonBabble

chu talm bou b

haha he types like the subreddit guys do

why are you seething, b? y'hader?

great guy never med im

The TFATK subreddit is fucking pozzed as fuck. It used to be funny but it just became another LE EPIC UPBOAT subreddit where the “best” just align with Reddit’s overall politics. The final straw for me was how the subreddit was overwhelmingly against Rogan when a doctor prescribed him ivermectin.

Rogan is a fucking faggot and a manlet that can't stop talking about black cocks and deer meat. Fuck that nigger

omg you've been to reddit? Go the fuck back.

>amazing self confidence
>positive mindset
>successful (whether you want to criticize his work is one thing, he's ultimately successful and worth millions
>married to a hot Latino
>kids
>cheats on his wife with hot chick's

>yet this board still targets him

imagine getting bullied by fucking Logan Paul

youtube.com/watch?v=7fOs_Za8ofA&ab_channel=DepressingtheOptimist

It's over for Braindumb

reddit is nice for links you might want or someone randomly typing a deep analysis of a topic of interest
most comments you find yourself hard disagreeing with (that aren't obviously troll) if you look at the poster history you find they are a disabled trans blackblock communist recovering from opiate addiction and suffering from bipolar.
most threads follow predictable replies or spamming of jokes popular to the subreddit
funny shitposts get deleted

Don’t disagree with anything you said. Rogane was correct on ivermectin tho

The TFATK subreddit is just the OnA subreddit with kids gloves in order to not get GGGGADDOOOSHED from reddit, bapa.

>Schaub tried to hock his merch on Logan Paul’s podcast
Damn that is fucking embarrassing

Thawlts on his new cawlmedy speshul The Gringo Papi?

Attached: gadoooosh.jpg (876x77, 11.53K)

What's the facial expression at 1:40?

Attached: laughing brits.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

have there been anymore bobby lee developments?

/heem/
Das all I'm talm bout, but.

fuck, that's really embarrassing especially considering how much B sucks logan's dick so hard any chance he gets.

muh messican wife

based Schaub living rent free in fat dweeb's heads

its tough

Because he's an actual brain dead idiot who has been propped up by papa Rogan. Without Rogan, he's be back in a small town bragging to hot trailer park chick's about how he used to be "be a pro fighter"

I would assume Rogan gave him all his connects and helped him set up his podcast gig with callen, who also only uses Brendan for his ufc loser fighter bei fan base since he can't get movie roles anymore since he's bald.

they stole 90% of their good memes from /heem/ anyway