Attached: beavis.jpg (500x360, 16.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F0nl4f9-aRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Uh I think you mean gen x?

>this made millennials shit their pants with laughter

Attached: r056.jpg (700x700, 79.91K)

>boomers

Attached: 0D6B45C9-9F7C-4C9B-A526-8C2EAAE81F5B.gif (498x311, 751.76K)

>piss their pants
No no no. I poop too much

why's the bathroom window so low

Can you like, shut up?

Attached: 079.jpg (500x500, 36.98K)

It was social commentary of teens of the time. Adult cartoons now are just sex jokes without any depth.

This show had no right to age as well as it did. It's quintessentially 90s but still funny as fuck somehow

Love Beavis and Butthead but I vastly prefer to watch the episodes with music videos edited out. I'm a zoomer so I'm not sure if they had amped up the music videos for a season but it's just a terrible way to watch the show.

>I'm a zoomer so I'm not sure if they had amped up the music videos for a season but it's just a terrible way to watch the show.

thats the best part with them making fun of the videos

It's good but just not so much. I think they did like only 2 per episode in the reboot which I felt worked well enough.

In fairness a lot of those bands were huge flash in the pan artists nobody has given a shit about since

Is that a tear Pantera? Is daddy's little girl going to cry?

You treat your step mother with respect Pantera.

For when Nancy comes by

>In fairness a lot of those bands were huge flash in the pan artists nobody has given a shit about since

what? that's the whole point, mike judge picked some of the most ridiculous videos from that era, idk why zoomers don't get it

>Don’t take that tone with me pantara or I’ll give you something to cry about

Beavis ripping on early Korn as being a rip-off band is especially funny since a million bands ripped off Korn.
youtu.be/F0nl4f9-aRY

Attached: 82589771-4B0C-47E3-9068-AEEB044AAF7B.jpg (474x365, 24.09K)

>boomers

Attached: 1642259153266.jpg (619x471, 73.45K)

When

im a millennial and i watched this as a kid even though i was a too young to be watching MTV I still watched behind my parents back

uh…can you like, shut up?

buttmunch