Top Gun Maverick

-Largest Memorial Day Opening of All Time
-Biggest Debut of Tom Cruises entire career

variety.com/2022/film/box-office/box-office-top-gun-maverick-memorial-day-record-1235281049/

Attached: Top Gun- Maverick.webm (1920x1080, 1.06M)

I honestly thought it would underperform, didn't think people cared enough about Top Gun to warrant a sequel.

>didn't think people cared enough about Top Gun to warrant a sequel.
Dude, people have been asking for a sequel since the 80s

People no longer give a shit about chink flu. Putin cured Covid.

Even though it's only two movies now Top Gun should be remembered as THE Cruise franchise.

they ripped this joke off from monty python and the holy grail

I laughed

Correct me if i'm wrong, but this particular shot isn't in the movie, is it?

Quality over quantity. Especially when you could argue that the sequel is even better than the original, how many franchises you can say that about?

I only hope to God that Top Gun's success means capeshit movies are crusin for a bruisin
I'm so fucking tired of marvel movies

I just watched the first movie for the first time ever and while it was okay, I don't know why it's so highly acclaimed.

FOX ONE!

There are a lot of people out there who are dying to see an actual good movie in theaters that isn't capeshit or woke bullshit.

I wanna see it again bros

now adjust for inflation

It kind of disarmed most of possible arguments against movies like The Northman except those about mid-budget non-franchise movies.

Is this THE most obvious shill campaign in Any Forums history?

You can't bruise the Cruise

That would be Morbius, this is people genuinely enjoying kino, stop being a bitter fag

I know it's rare that people are actually enjoying a movie for once, but that's what happens when they produce a movie with some effort put into it.

Star wars, terminator, titanic

He's in good company.

It is, them getting extremely defensive whenever sane people point it out is hilarious.

Look just go watch the movie ok? I have a family to feed.

You mean making a good movie actually pays off? No way!

>Memorial Day
What? Is that a special movie release day?

I would be talking about this movie on here even if I wasn’t paid to. It’s genuinely great

highway
to
the
recruiters office

>Largest Memorial Day Opening of All Time
That's very specific