Honestly he dodged a bullet getting fired from SNL

Honestly he dodged a bullet getting fired from SNL.

Attached: Shane-Gillis-Head-Shot.jpg (800x844, 87.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_iEeIbA6BLs
youtube.com/watch?v=mJJEW2q2F50
youtube.com/watch?v=PnmevbbXCT8
youtube.com/watch?v=qP5bu9hLH9E
youtube.com/watch?v=7676ivbWaMo
youtube.com/watch?v=B9qTB6beAOk
youtube.com/watch?v=jiZhwAT4LBM
youtube.com/watch?v=0we3Kt2gipk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yea now hes a dime a dozen generic podcaster

looks like peyton mannings long lost brother

Would’ve loved to have seen him be a full blown lib if he was never fired from snl. I mean full blown more than he currently is

I wanted to like this guy cuz he triggered retards but he just looks fucking sad all the time and makes pretty generic, water cooler type jokes.

youtu.be/_iEeIbA6BLs
Podcasts are literally funnier than SNL. The Presidents episode he did with Louis CK was mint. I just want SNL to die already so comedy can move on from the stranglehold it has over that industry. Hiring unfunny people will hasten its demise.

>makes pretty generic, water cooler type jokes.
Yep. But that’s what people find good, for whatever reason

dodged a chromosome more like

yeah now he can make millions on the rightoid podcast circuit grift

Do SNL cast members even make money anymore?

A ton of older comedians who could be described as "classically liberal" are getting equally tired of the rampant queer shenanigans in the last several years. When it was "what people do in their homes is their own business;" you could barely argue against it because it's just a big who fucking cares thing. But now faggots are fisting each other in public at pride parades, in front of children, so I think things have maybe gotten a bit too far for being who aren't fucking brain rotted.

>makes pretty generic, water cooler type jokes.

So every person on earth in 2022?

>A ton of older comedians who could be described as "classically liberal" are getting equally tired of the rampant queer shenanigans in the last several years

That doesn't matter because there's an entirely new crop of awful women, soibois and non-black minorities are doing "comedy" and braindead libs prefer clapping to laughter. The mainstream culture changed and these "older comedians" did absolutely nothing to gatekeep the industry from the likes of Hari Kondabolu and Hannnah Gadsby. They literally only have themselves to blame. Take Louis CK for instance, he was a huge faggot right up until he got metoo'd. Louis definitely would have one of the guys to pile on Shane if he hadn't gotten cancelled because he was a "all straight white men are evil" guy. They all partake in it right up to the point that it comes for them.

So fuck "older liberal" comics.

sorry chuds, but this unfunny racist never be as funny as the new kang of SNL

Attached: gayman.jpg (634x1024, 199.29K)

for me it's warmode with SWIM

its bizarre to even picture him being on SNL. imagine him having to participate in gayness like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=mJJEW2q2F50

eh, I liked his "special" one of the few oens that I actually enjoyed, its free on youtube, give it a shot

gay shit aside he's genuinely funny sometimes.

he would've injected some much needed testosterone in that sea of woke theater kid soi boys and pansys that make up the current SNL male cast

Attached: numalesnl.png (1831x1157, 3.34M)

Nigga look like a potato

He fully leans into being a Chinese fairy unlike Kate Mackinnon and some others who have to get on their soapbox about gay rights or abortion or Fauci all the time

Funniest downie on earth

and thats an accomplishment, since downies are always funny by default

agree!!! as china man who likes to get cocks jammed in my ass its so nice to see someone like me finally on snl
youtube.com/watch?v=PnmevbbXCT8
youtube.com/watch?v=qP5bu9hLH9E
youtube.com/watch?v=7676ivbWaMo
youtube.com/watch?v=B9qTB6beAOk
youtube.com/watch?v=jiZhwAT4LBM
youtube.com/watch?v=0we3Kt2gipk
now this is my kind of comedy!

Chinese are lower on the oppression hierarchy

I want to see SNL fail. I think SNL should keep hiring the lamest people on earth.

standup comedy is 99% dead, but his special gave me hope that new standup comedy can actually exist. probably the first one ive laughed at and rewatched in like 15 years. now that Norms dead and Louies been cancelled, hes the closest thing we got to a funny comic left

Shane would've happily went fill woketard if he got on SNL, dont pretend he would've brought any edge to SNL, he would've gotten brainwashed into being a faggot SJW

damn Cecily and Melissa got WALLED hard

rent-free

Found the chink

10k an episodexxhxv

Podcasts are not funnier than SNL, regardless of how shit they've been the past few years. This is not a testament to SNL's ability to endure, but a testament to just how fucking awful and annoying """comedy""" podcasters are. Rogan ruined everything.

For me, it's Heidi Gardner.

his podcast is the best of the edgy east coast podcasts, but i enjoy the podcast extended universe much more than the marvel cinematic universe