Here's your Star Wars bro

>I wasn't a big fan of Star Wars before this. I knew like, the cultural pinpoints, like Vader, "Luke, I am your father", Obi Wan, those things"

youtu.be/kWpCRYBq6kM?t=395

Attached: moses-ingram.png (537x624, 241.55K)

There is literally nothing wrong with this. Not everybody involved in making something has to be a die-hard fan of whatever it is, otherwise you just get some circlejerk bullshit
The ISSUE is that she's black and female, not that she's not a Star Wars fan

The issue is that she's a terrible actress portraying her character as a literal Detroit nigger in Star Wars. It's so wildly out of place and stupid it hurts.

Who gives a shit. Being a bad actress matters, knowledge of Star Wars before getting the gig is utterly irrelvant.

>Here's your Star Wars bro
It's not my Star Wars. It's Disney's Star Wars. Disney doesn't want whites, heterosexuals, christians or men watching Star Wars so I'm not.

>The ISSUE is that she's black and female,
And that she's promoting those things above and beyond a good plot and good acting.

>The ISSUE is that she's black and female,
I don't really care too much about diversity but why is it always black women? I'm just so sick of htem.

Attached: 1621527715437.jpg (1200x800, 110.45K)

>literuhhly
Everything is wrong with that. If you're not into the source material and don't understand the lore, you won't deliver a good role. Only being in it for woke points doesn't make you a good actor, it makes you a cunt.

>but why is it always black women?
Because Hollywood wants you believing that they're the most oppressed people on the planet AND the strongest people on the planet.

Harrison Ford and Alec Guinness never gave the slightest of shits, are you telling me they did a worse job than Boyega?

Tell that to Alec Guinness, fagboy.

>The ISSUE is that she's black and female
That's what you so desperately want it to be thatg you've been pushing it as a narrative since 2015. Do you think that with repetition the narrative will become reality.

She's a terrible actress.

Alec Guinness was at least a good actor and delivered on his performance

>The ISSUE is that she's black and female
No, but that is what got her hired to the position she's in currently.

Compare her to the black characters in Stranger Things.
She comes up short.

As a genXer, I grew up with "Moses" being a stereotypical nignogname like Jamel or Tyrone Shoelaces or Rastus Q. Darkie. You cannot make this shit up. Meme magic IS real.

She looks beautiful here. Luv me some coffee.

For me, it's Patreon simp arguments

Attached: Screenshot_20220530-094723_Chrome.jpg (907x1239, 321.1K)

looks like kira noir's mother

>I can't debate the merits of your post so instead I'll call you all these names and criticize your posting style
it's amazing how that actually works when you're on a platform that caters to SJW's.

yeah,using ad hominen reasoning is very popular amongst sjws

god, she is gorgeous... queen