I CLAPPED

I CLAPPED

Attached: 1653678735006.webm (712x300, 2.88M)

>mommy i posted it again!

>2 yards behind?
>better try to cut her off at the pass

i'll try sliding, that's a good trick

Let me guess, you also complain when people post of topic?

why doesn't she just beat them up using the force?

That little toddler body doing that action slide makes laugh so hard.

>2 adults cant catch a small child
so does hollywood intentionally do this to throw people off the finders and other pedophile cabals' scent? does it work?

what straight to VHS B-movie is this?

No, you're just being a schizo

You'd think that Disney out of all companies would have the expertise to film this kind of scene realistically.

I love the green guy's flaking maneuver which consisted of taking a much longer route

Disney has absolutely no interest in making realistic scenes and therefore no need for expertise

>Damn, a piece of wood that comes up to my thighs, I'll need to find another way around
Just like my videogames.

Attached: Later homo.png (508x771, 644.58K)

Is the guy on the right keeping a shit in? He looks like he desperately needs to shit but can't afford to at that moment.

>Princess Leia VS Eobard Thawne (Star Wars vs DC) DEATH BATTLE

Attached: Injustice_2_Reverse_Flash_Jacket__40924_zoom.jpg (800x1043, 85.64K)

if you read the novelization, their species is actually really shitty at running, also the one guy tore his ACL 3 years before the events of Kenobi while playing space football

the worst part is the kid runs like a tard

>he just jogs into the chest high branch. the girl looks like she just learned how to walk too. she waddling around like shes on teletubbies

this can't be real. this has to be a chud disinfo psyop

>here's your star wars bro

goyslop "entertainment"

a giant forest worm should've eaten the people who chased her and an even greater forest worm should eat that thing.

It wouldn't even be a bad scene if it just played out faster. The girl is running so slowly though, so the alien dudes have to run in slowmo and have reaction times of actual downies.
>woah there's a giant branch in my way that she just slid under. I better keep running forward directly into it!
Who choreographed this shit?

In fact, if someone has the time, I think this scene could be improved if you sped it up and put the Benny Hill theme over it.

Is this what they think of the goyim now? They'll happily pay for THIS?

This is considered content in 2022. Is the rest of the show like this?

Attached: 1650101500433.png (600x692, 381.47K)

based goyslop poster

Attached: Soft_drink_shelf_2.jpg (1200x2256, 747.97K)

These chasies scenes are the only reason I watched this shit. Hope every episode has a loli chase scene. And she needs to be tied up more. And gagged

shit looks like a fucking commercial

HAHAHAHAHA is this real?!?!?

guess I should have read wookiepedia before watching the new show

uncle user really needs to work on his cardio

>Is the rest of the show like this?
Nah, there's a bunch of scenes with people who aren't loli Leia

It's worse than that, when they first start chasing her the white hunter starts to run then stops right after, what a fucking joke. Is this suppose to make us think she can outwit and
outmanoeuvre trained grown adults?

Do Americans really drink this?