Is starting a family really this miserable?

Is starting a family really this miserable?

Attached: p165095_p_v10_ab.jpg (1536x2048, 682.05K)

They want you to think it is.

I'd love to saw Seth Rogan's head off with a bicycle chain.

Im married with a newborn son and its pretty based. It's only awful if your priorities are screwed up or if you picked a shitty mate.

With Seth Rogan, yeah

just a kike spreading marxism and social decay

More or less, but apparently the rewards are worth the sacrifices.

You need to make sacrifices and sleep less, especially at the beginning of the kids life. The downsides are very easy to articulate and understand for non-parents, the good parts not so much.

What sacrafices would you make? Less shitposting on Any Forums?

the "good parts" are just cope, thats why you cant list them.

Look at that disgusting Jewfro.

Fuck, kikes are ugly

Bingo! (((They))) want you to think of everything in a negative light. You are what you absorb and if you absorb negativity. You'll become a negative person.

Movies are complete shit

That’s nothing. One newborn is easy. Try waiting until he’s 4 or 5 and going to school, and you also a couple younger kids. You’ll literally have 0 free time for about 10 years

for neurotic Jews? yes.

When you knock up a one night stand who you would never be a fit for in an actual relationship, yeah

Good. Free time is for losers.

why did that pretty blonde girl take home this fat ugly man?

is it because judd apatow didnt get laid when he was younger?

im just here to shit on seth rogen. if i see his face his stupid laugh pops into my head. i must defeat him in mortal combat

Only if you put your seed in crazy. Otherwise hell no.

I think so. I wish my brother would talk to me about it but I think he's in some crazy level of hell and refuses to let me know about it. Apparently he developed a debilitating drinking problem that required serious work to get over and I had no idea that was even happening with him. I guess his daughters can tell me about it in 20 years.

Not him but my sons smile and laughs are already worth it. The joy he has brought to my wife and mother warms my heart. Look forward to teaching him things and living for him. Kids aren't a good idea if you're selfish and want to "do you" or haven't reached any of your personal goals.

he's just following his ethnic program and spreading social isolation and demoralization among gentiles

It's incredible to watch a human being grow and learn. The favorite part of my day is picking up my son from the nursery and the little rascal always runs to me to give me as big a hug as he can with his little arms.

No. But he also got a girl he didn't know and didn't get along with pregnant on a one night stand, so ultimately there's no real way to be happy in that scenario. Not that it would ever happen to begin with as she would never have fucked him irl and would have been on birth control like all other women anyway.

It's the "neurotic jew gets the pretty blond trope". Woody Allen did it for years. Rick moranis too but he's not a total piece of shit so I'll allow it

why does seth rogan post about himself on Any Forums on memorial day?

Because he hates white America

There was no way she would have stayed with him long term.

>yes goyim, believe the media. heh heh heh.

It was only miserable because it wasnt planned. Did you watch the movie?

Based.

i'm not watching kike media

When the mother is a spoiled diva like Theron, yes

Muh free time ooga booga. I've had 30+ years of free time. My wife also does like 90% of the baby work because i have my nuts still.

lol you no doubt have some fucked up kids by now

thank goodness goy media is so much be-

Attached: BDEA92B9-2563-4B43-9281-7197B51610A5.jpg (1280x1920, 423.31K)

She wasn't in the movie lol wtf

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW CAN I WATCH THE NEW STARWARS WHEN MY KIDS NEEEED TO BE RAISED IM GOING CRAZY AS RECENTLY SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My kid is 4 months old. I said baby work. Im here to raise him and teach him shit but being his gofor bitch or chauffeuring him to school will be moms job. Don't act like there is a perfect way to raise a kid. You do your best and hope for the best.