I'm leaving France to go live in Russia

I'm leaving France to go live in Russia.
I'm fed up with the European Union sucking Americans and slowly destroying our continent.
I saw that there was already a large French community in Russia and generally those who leave France for Russia are in fact the most patriotic and upright.
You can't be patriotic in France. EU politicians accepts refugees and we can't say anything about that, otherwise prison

Attached: IXVWUSFNUJDLDGMMXGESLDFASE.jpg (932x582, 79.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4yZktLlCqws
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>we can't say anything about that
Because you and your countrymen are faggots

France is literally taking over the EU now that UK is out of the picture and Germany sits in the backseat.

we are full sorry

Agree. In Russia I will have a better life anyways.
EU and western Europe are doomed. Future is in the east

is Depardieu some sort of french nationalist figurehead, why/how/why?

You are the Russian diaspora fag making a false flag thread kys

Based, france is a zog globohomo shithole. Better leave this sinking ship for trad Russia

Пиздyй быcтpee pycaк

Said noone ever we are litteraly an american/german colony

Go back to watch your clown who serves as your president and sells your country's interests to the United States, faggot

>I saw that there was already a large French community in Russia
Where?

Let me guess, upset you saw your gas bill so you're fleeing to Russia?

That's doesn't make sense. In order for you to be literally an American colony there would have to be legally binding paper work and all of you would be American citizens because of the United States constitutional

Even your trolling is retarded bro try again

Пиздyй дoмoй Baнeк пoкa нeгpы нe пoймaли

youtu.be/4yZktLlCqws
Basically yes but it is also a succession of things

By all means please do go there and get your throat slit by a krokodil junkie

Attached: cockhole.jpg (225x221, 18.29K)

Yeah they are called the nato and eu adhesion treaties

> Succession of things

Attached: 1658617337558159~3.jpg (512x535, 58.4K)

Хape хpюкaть, cвинья ёбaнaя

И ты тoжe

Would never happen there unlike here where you can get beheaded by a nafri for waving a french flag

Oh. So everyone in NATO is an American Citizen and has the right to vote.
Did not know
You are so bad at this. Get the basics of America down. All citizens of it colonies are full citizens by the constitution.

That video is about war technic or something. Why are you lying?

>Would never happen there unlike here where you can get beheaded by a nafri for waving a french flag

Attached: n3bjh48cc0k31.png (4392x2736, 1.06M)

We are full m8
Move to Sudan or whatever French colony

Attached: 1652241753360.webm (688x272, 2.98M)

He lives in Russia. He left France for Russia the guy in the video. And he is not alone

France and EU are past

Okay...a couple of things...

I'm just as anti-American as you are (I know, my flag, but trust me on that) and I agree that EU foreign policy favors Americans too much and you're taking in more refugees than your countries can reasonably handle, but there's 14 million Muslims in Russia and only 4 million in France. As a proportion of the population, it's double. There are plenty of patriotic French people who are just as nationalistic as you, I mean, you saw how popular Marine la Pen was! France banned the Burqa! I'm sure you can put pressure through the institutions such as they are to have a stricter attitude toward America and refugees in a reasonable manner

But all of that being said, I think your country is probably better off without people like you in it, so go off and become a Russian, king!

Most of homicides made by former Mongol tribes such Tuva republic and Chukcha people.

Attached: 1652962187710.webm (854x480, 2.95M)

How do you get a visa?

>All citizens of it colonies are full citizens by the constitution.
You clearly dont know what a colony is. Its inhabitants are by definition second class citizens/expendable manpower which is our case

France is one of the few major European countries setting a course independent of American pressure.

Oh no! Who's going to vote for Le Penis then?

france is shithole. Everywhere in france is ugly kiked nigger hellhole.
Nice fake number cia shill. Russia doesnt have arabs or blacks, no terrorism, no crime and women are trad.

Most French politicians are American agents, wtf are you on about?

>Russia doesnt have arabs or blacks, no terrorism, no crime and women are trad.

Attached: 1604145691328.gif (360x346, 170.07K)