Childhood is idolizing Hyde. Adulthood is realizing Red makes more sense

Childhood is idolizing Hyde. Adulthood is realizing Red makes more sense.

Attached: intro-1567637855.jpg (780x438, 44.67K)

Childhood is watching Any Forums adulthood is not watching Any Forums

bitches leave

Six Million Jews.

Say it.

why was he so mean to Erich?

Nah he was a miserable bald old prick. No one should aspire to be a joyless fuck like him. He cowed his own son into being a beta male faggot.

This dude ruined my childhood by dismantling Robocop

Sloots shoo.

Eric had no interests besides Star Wars and Donna's hairy pussy.

Childhood is enjoying that 70's show because funny
Adulthood is realizing it was kike propaganda and all the actors were complete scumbags like every other show/movie

he indirectly created robocop

Well, Star Wars was good in the 70s as only the first movie was out, and why would he be butthurt that his son loves pussy? Did he want him to be a faggot and catch HIV in the 80s?

Red has always been based.

Chadhood is idolizing Bob

Childhood is thinking cartoonishly inept patriarchs like Red, Hank Hill, Ron Swanson are representations of desirable masculinity
Adulthood is realizing these characters were deliberately designed to make you associate masculinity with superficial "le foot in ass", "muh grilling" or "le mustache" while otherwise being enslaved in all other ways

I thought it pretty accurately portrayed teenage relationships. Jackie and Kelso and Eric and Donna mirrored the 2 relationships I had in highschool almost exactly.

>Star Wars is kinda lame
>Donna is 5'10" and out of Eric's league. They would produce giant, potentially strong babies.

I think the two even out.

Red agreed to take on the burden of a third child just so Hyde wouldn't have to live in a dangerous neighbourhood. He was practically Santa Claus.

I wouldn't say he makes sense, he overdoes the hardass shit to the point it's counter-productive and turned his son into a wimp. He knows this too and gradually mellows out. He's definitely the most entertaining character though.

t. zoomer

Well obviously. Are yall a buncha kids that need this reminder?

Because that's what his father was to him. Later in the series he realizes realizes the limitations of his method.

>always identified with Eric because I had the same relationship with my pops
You cut me

They progressively made Eric an uber nerd throughout the show just how they made Kelso a complete retard. The writers probably wondered how they could make their default main character interesting, so they just made him like every 1970s pop culture shit that a 10 year old boy would like.

>t. "epic bacon hot sauce gamer gentlemen" millennial

Yeah, when I was a kid I thought Hank Hill was extremely based and always right and I wanted to be like him as a man. Now as an adult, I realize Hank was a naive simpleton who peaked in high school and quickly became a boomer stuck in his ways.

Whoever idolized Hyde when they were younger deserves nothing but pain and misery

adulthood is realizing my father was correct whenever he'd roll his eyes and grumble about how cringe and unfunny this show was

>It's a "Bob starts hosting orgies at his house and Red gets upset" episode.

>adulthood is being bitter
I can't say that's wrong but it's hardly something to aspire to.

>Kitty doesn't realizes it's an orgy and just feels excluded by not being invited to the parties