ITT: the worst tv show you have watched in its entirety

ITT: the worst tv show you have watched in its entirety

Attached: sharts-of-anarchy.jpg (532x800, 59.51K)

RIDIN THROUGH THIS WORLD

ALL ALONE

GOD TAKES YOUR SOUL

YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN

>THE CROW FLIES STRAIGHT

watch out jackie boy you might just shoot your tight little ass off with that pistol

Weeds, Dexter. Didn't make it all the way through TWD but got close. Just couldn't do it.

One of the best shows ever made, but it did go off the rails at times
Is Mayans as good as this show? I haven't checked it out since it appears to be geared towards Mexicans

A PERFECT LIIIIIINE

It pains me to say this, but objectively DBZ

House of cards. The final season was awful.

This. SoA is nowhere near as bad as those shows. It's perfectly fun schlock most of the time.

I hate how accurate this is

jesus christ

I think I dropped SOA on its last season because it had gone from schlock to full blown soap opera, but I enjoyed what I watched for what it was.

>MUH CLUB

Ozark or Game of Thrones

prison break, watched it because my now ex gf wanted it to watch it together

Exactly. Although i must admit once Ron Perlman is no longer around, the show does get plenty boring.

Attached: Eqe3wSIXEAAzbM9.jpg (554x554, 25.71K)

Heroes

Good action at least.

Attached: 81skLbQ3e4L._SL1500_.jpg (1106x1500, 316.31K)

Yeah this was pretty bad. I started it because I liked The Shield and saw it through to the end just because I'd started it.

Twin Peaks was terrible too. I only watched it because someone kept recommending it. Even though I hated every Lynch thing I'd ever seen (except The Elephant Man). Abysmal.

I've tried watching the full run of prison break twice now and both times I just drop off completely haflway through season 4

>Twin Peaks was terrible too. I only watched it because someone kept recommending it. Even though I hated every Lynch thing I'd ever seen (except The Elephant Man). Abysmal.
Come on man don't you like just random shit happening without context or pay off?

There were some really good parts and the special effects were surprisingly good for a tv series however it got way too convoluted and boring

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-30 19.09.41.png (415x552, 364.53K)

I'm gonna say Ozark.

Attached: run.gif (436x358, 633.06K)