"One of the things he said was, 'Listen, lady, I'm not your sponsor. You need to go to your next AA meeting.'...

>"One of the things he said was, 'Listen, lady, I'm not your sponsor. You need to go to your next AA meeting.' ... He was making a joke about a talent show and saying that, you know, these ladies would likely come up and make dreamcatchers," she said.
>The American comedian also made a joke about hoping the women would get ticketed for driving under the influence on the way home, she recalled, which perpetuated offensive stereotypes.
>"Why can't we be able to come out for a fun night out without our Indigeneity being brought up — without that being the centre of his jokes and attacks?" Lenaghan said. "To see my sisters and my relatives to be treated in this way, you get this sense of protection."
>Shelly Lavallee, one of the women who was directly insulted by Vos, said in a statement to CBC News that she left the show feeling spiritually wounded.
>"It should not be up to us to be prepared to toughen up our hearts and be equipped to laugh at the traumatic events," the Métis woman said in the statement. "Rumor's night club has an ethical responsibility to ensure that all people are safe from insensitive racial ambushes."
>"The one that he said that caused our table to go, 'Right, that's it. We've had enough' and stand up and walk out in unison was he said, 'They should all go back to their f------ wigwam,'" Turner said, adding that particular comment was made toward the group of Indigenous women after they had walked out.
>Both Lenaghan and Turner want to see Rumor's establish a code of conduct similar to one the Winnipeg Comedy Festival established that works to ensure all participants attend shows free of harassment, hostility and abuse.
>"I think when minority groups or groups that are particularly being targeted in comedy, if they don't find it funny and if they find it hurtful or damaging, then I think that's a very clear indicator that it's not comedy," he said.
What the hell, Rich?

Attached: stupid rich vos.jpg (925x915, 213.81K)

it's very hard to dislike this guy

Rich was always fuckin' savage.
Stupid as a rock but when he went in he went in.

So 5 people got up and left? Big deal.

>They should all go back to their f------ wigwam
that's a good line, though

Kek

I remember like 15 years ago lots of comics on O&A's go-to insult for Rich was that a staple of his lame act was making fun of injuns.

Surprised he didn't break out the old paint can huffing joke.

Who goes to a comedy club and doesn’t know what they're getting into nowadays?

>it's very hard to dislike this guy
I don't know. That retarded hat of his makes him pretty dislikable.

i think it was more than 15 years ago
if you're anything like me, you will get a flash of a suicidal thought
and yet you still cant. and it isn't borne from sympathy for retarded jewish people. he's just the real deal and that demands respect

Attached: earlylife.jpg (680x573, 52.7K)

He makes up for it with his false teeth and generally grandpa-like demeanor

>Mark Turner, who was sitting at a table with Lenaghan, says he felt uncomfortable throughout Vos's set, including when the comedian used the word "gay" in a derogatory sense, but didn't want to make a scene because he was at a birthday party.
What a homo.

>Listen, lady, I'm not your sponsor. You need to go to your next AA meeting.
>Go back to your fucking wigwam
hearing Rich try to mumble and stutter his way through those lines would have made my day

Classic Vos

>someone in 2022 got offended by jokes, more news at 11

>DURRRRRR AMERICA IS THE POZZING GREAT SATAN!!! DURRRRRR, THEY POZZED MY COUNTRT WHICH WAS ORIGINALLY BASED AND RED PILLED DURRRRRRR!!!
>OMG did you hear how RACIST AND MISOGYNISTIC and HOMOPHOBIC that American comedian was when he was here in Canada! I bet he doesn't even think trans women are REAL women!

Lol

White lib women are trash an all need to be chucked into pits of molten lava.

how does anthony keep getting 25 year old girlfriends?

Attached: dani-golightly-anthony-cumia-aug-27.jpg (1024x768, 56.85K)

>RISSHHH VOSHHH ISSHHN'T FUNNY
yeah no shit

>comedy
>code of conduct
One more reason Drinks-Firewater will never fit into society
Who goes to a comedy club and then complains when they get razzed?

>Spark walkout
Of a single group of people. Headline wants you to believe it was some kind of mass exodus in solidarity when it was really just some people who couldn't take being ripped on.

>To see my sisters and my relatives to be treated in this way, you get this sense of protection
You walked out you fucking loser. This is "protection" to Canadians lmfaoooooo

>"Rumor's night club has an ethical responsibility to ensure that all people are safe from insensitive racial ambushes."
Why?
Also, is she this uppity when modern SJW comedians spend their entire set shit-talking white people.

>our Indigeneity
Their what