When will you admit that this is the greatest cinematic achievement in mythic storytelling since the Star Wars prequels?

When will you admit that this is the greatest cinematic achievement in mythic storytelling since the Star Wars prequels?

Attached: Zack-Snyders-Justice-League-Trilogy-4k-Blu-ray.jpg (1188x1500, 448.24K)

Obvious bait is obvious

If it had someone other than Gal Gadot maybe

>the greatest cinematic achievement in mythic storytelling since the Star Wars prequels

Attached: caesar-planet-of-the-apes-franchise-fox-1024x455.jpg (1024x455, 94.96K)

Watchmen is better

>marvel
>likable characters
>dc
>THEY'RE ARCHETYPES DUUUDE

Goddamn she really was awful. BvS kept it to a minimum but the shit train kept rolling.

Zack Sneeder.

Just watched Justice League the other day. It was awful. Why didn't no one tell me Cavill can't act for shit as Superman? He looks like such a perfect Superman. Obviously I haven't seen any of the other movies. Probably won't now either after how bad I thought Justice League was.

KAH LEL NOH

Attached: kal.jpg (1280x720, 66.03K)

First two are good, then it turns to complete shit in the third one.

I imagine the 2hr 45 minute version of Justice League they would have actually released in theaters had Snyder not been fired would have been kino, but the Snyder Cut that's on HBOmax is too long and bloated and a chore to watch

Did you watch the four hour Snyder cut? Superman isn't even in it that much. I thought his scenes with Lois and MARTHA were great. The only shaky acting from him I thought was when he's opposite Luthor in BvS.

Attached: Justice-League-Superman.jpg (1280x720, 92.56K)

lol not even just capeshit but second-tier capeshit

I don't think it was that long. Whatever one is on Netflix or whatever streaming service. He wasn't in it for long I just felt him and Amy Adams didn't come across like they were on the same page. The whole movie felt weird as it's DC (so the main contender to MCU) and this was them all coming together and it just didn't seem like cinematically it was on the same level which I guess I expected as they're supposed to be competitors. Gal Gadot is also a truly awful casting choice for Wonder Woman.

I honestly enjoyed those movies more than anything Marvel has been putting out. There's more good I can say about them than I could with like NWH.

To this day I have no idea what I was supposed to think about the finish ladies singing, in front of their husbands, how they would raw fuck aquman.

>hat I was supposed to think about the finish ladies singing
They're primitive folk, they were basically praying to Aquaman, who is like a God to them.

HBO Max at least has both versions, so are you sure you didn't watch the Josh Whedon version with fucked up CGI face Superman? Snyder version is four hours. I liked Cavill's scene with Amy Adams, how he had a wistful kind of feeling after just coming back from the dead.

They're not Finnish, they're Icelandic.

>fucked up CGI face Superman
This is the version I watched. I guess the movie just didn't grip me. And maybe it's cause I hadn't watched all the movies leading up to it but I found it so bad that I probably couldn't bring myself to do that now.

>steppenwolf just wanted to go back to his planet

Attached: frogg2.png (385x385, 148.24K)

The Joss Whedon version is widely regarded as one of the worst superhero movies ever made. The Snyder Cut is much better, watch that version.

Only the first one was good.

It was cringe and not sold well. Aquaman looks like a modern mutt with his tattoos. And Momoa was playing himself, not Aquaman.