HAPPENING JAY BAUMAN TWITTER MELTDOWN

what the fuck is going on?

Attached: rlm.png (823x840, 243.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Any
youtube.com/shorts/SeRAv6eAtpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jay is the most talented member of the RLM crew and you’re probably autistic

This is pretty based honestly. Star Wars is so faggy.

SPOTTED THE BABA BOOEY!!

Attached: bababooey.jpg (512x348, 37.16K)

He’s being based, user. Something you wouldn’t know much about.

>shaky cam is dumb
>oh I was just joking guys haha

it's way more fun to watch jay shit on star wars than mike because he doesn't have such a personal attachment to it

Is this the beginning of the end for RLM? The Mike mayoral candidate situation is only days away from being blown open

Hes a closet racist he just didnt like the nigger

Not sure why this triggers so much. Shaky cam is canon. AOTC.

It really does look retarded.

is2.Any Forums.org/tv/1653913559031.webm

where did he say he was joking you fucking retard

The second post is him being ironic and sarcastic. You are obviously either a retard or an npc or both kek.

that's not how you spell rich

has he made any school shooting jokes yet? I literally couldn't think of anything else during the scene.

It's basically the uvalde massacre in space. Of course the cameraman might be a little shaky.

ret dem fite

lmao wtf were they thinking

please, that was never going to survive the news breaking of his affair with Rich's wife.

the shaky camera is contradictory in the cinema, an art that from my point of view is about seeing

I can't wait until he starts losing hair. Maybe then he can gain some humility.

Jesus fucking Christ lmao. Imagine defending this. People must be really starved for happiness in their lives if they cling to shit like this.

Why is he having trouble fighting against two troopers?
Isn't he supposed to be one of the best laser sword fighter/force user in the world?

this has prequel tier CGI yet its okay because... its okay because its disney, got it!?

>meltdown
>getting reasonably annoyed by obnoxious star wars fans

>he

there are about 20 things wrong with the scene but I didn't consciously recognize this one. fucking absurd.

you're retarded, 2nd post is making fun of starwars nerds who sperged out on his 1st post

that's not a meltdown, you goddam zoomers know nothing about human behaviour, go back to your minecraft you retards
youtube.com/shorts/SeRAv6eAtpo

Star Wars fans really will defend anything at this point.

Is he wrong? Who could watch that shit and think it was good?

name 10

who is this person?
why does anything he says matter?
what exactly is he talking about?
is his criticism valid?

so the niglet the shot starts on is going to be the super powerful sith character who is obviously going to be redeemed and save everyone right?

>open your show on a school shooting with a teacher dying protecting her students THE DAY AFTER a school shooting where a teacher died protecting her students
Yikes...smhfam

Disney+ Star Wars would look less boring if it had prequel-tier CGI, and I hate the prequels

This is not a hill you want to die on. Jay is not an authority on camera techniques.

seems the only thing melting is the mouse-drone's minds

how the fuck does this qualify as a meltdown you stupid fuck

>Based youtuber (and friend) makes fun of soulless Disney Star Wars
>"He's having a meltdown !!!!!!!!!!!!!"
OP is a tranny

Attached: jay dance.webm (640x360, 570.09K)

I've actually noticed a ton of similar goofy shit like this in Moon Knight, random slowmos, inappropriate reaction shots, implied scene escalations that never go anywhere etc. Maybe they're letting students direct the D+ shows since no one cares about them anyway?

Attached: b0jvfkeqpgs61.png (2545x1091, 2.26M)

You don’t even understand what that expression means. He’s right in this case.

>stormtroopers
They're CLONE troopers you fucking retard.

this whole show is blatant pandering towards prequel zoomers and they have explicitly admitted it multiple times

Literally why is the camera shaking, there is no point.

He's a YouTuber. Nothing he says matters any more or less than any other commentary on these shitty children's movies and shows. What he's talking about is clearly stated in the tweet. The criticism is valid.

bro tweet this at him, not here what are you doing ?

It looks retarded because it looks retarded. Not because that guy says it does.

>hurr the camera should be stationary like it's a documentary
these are the people reviewing Star Wars people

>Literally why is the camera shaking, there is no point.
The audio is key to understanding it. That's why Jay is currently getting embarrassed about the situation. You can't hide the audio channel on twitter.

it's more likely that the scene will never be mentioned again.

>They're CLONE troopers you fucking retard.

Attached: 1631334618508-1.png (255x255, 14.01K)

what are you talking about. the audio makes it far worse because they shoe horn in this shitty action music and then have the kids make "distressed sounds" that just sound like they've been told to sound as if they are scared.

based Jay

The problem with that scene is the logic of it. They are having a serene training session one second and the next the temple is literally over run. That jedi knight training them didn't notice the battle until it was literally in the room they were in? The technical execution is nitpicking

D+ is coincidentally the grade they got in the class.

The audio doesn’t redeem the horrible camerawork. It’s a stock digital effect that looks cheap and lazy.

Is the audio the sound of the cameraman counting his jumping jacks?

Extremely Based

Honestly you say that as a meme or something but Rich is incredibly talented. His wood working skills seem great. I'd frame a house with that sonofabich any day.

>sound like they've been told to sound as if they are scared
Yeah that's how acting works, should they have actually pointed guns at the kids and scared them?

It's critical because it sets the emotion of the scene. Essentially these kids are in a school-shooting situation. The camera is imbibing the chaos. There is no finesse in self-defense even though the introduction implies it.
(I think Obi Wan show sucks but I will never agree with Jay on the details. He's a fraud)

There are literal Kenobidrones ITT, incredible. Just want to let you know, you’re the kind of person that I think about when I want to feel better about myself because at least I’m not you.

>Self inserting as some loser youtuber
What the fuck is wrong with Any Forums?

>is2.Any Forums.org/tv/1653913559031.webm
The OA dimension jump dance

He makes a good point but words it in a faggy way.

He was just scared you guys.

Attached: 19b3cab3edc20d34f0517130ebed3aad.jpg (1600x900, 49.52K)

Bruh. You can make the camera shake in an actual real way, by actually shaking it if you wanted to. They clearly used an Adobe plugin like an amateur would - it was an editing decision, they clearly shot it with a still camera and saw how retarded and jarring it was that the guys come out of nowhere to shoot up the class. They were lazy and cheap. There is no defending that.

That’s Jay in a nutshell

Some explosions or something certainly would justify the shaking, but there was nothing there.

tata toothy

>it's faggy because he doesn't speak 4channel language like ME
kys fagots

You can’t even spell the word you autistic dolt

there's nothing I despise more than fake shaky cam