You Fucking assholes! The Bob's Burger movie so much support and fan push went into getting this made and now it's...

You Fucking assholes! The Bob's Burger movie so much support and fan push went into getting this made and now it's gonna Fucking fail at the Box Office because you assholes won't support it and go see it. Instead you are staying home watching Bullshit like "Stranger Things 4" and "The Circle" and other stupid Shit that you just bitch about here anyways.

You Fucking pieces of Shit! You Fucking dicks! This is a good movie and you should be giving it a Fucking chance!

Attached: BobsBurgers.jpg (1280x720, 192.9K)

I love Jon Benjamin but I'm not giving the child rapists at Disney my money or my streaming data.

haha poop jokes so funny

I completely forgot bobs burgers was still a thing lmao

I went to see it, it was pretty good. Though the plot didn't feel big enough to warrant it being a movie. Would have worked well enough as a 2 part episode.

I watched all of stranger things 4 and the blob's burgers movie this weekend. I loved them both. Fuck you op

I'm sorry, but what does the Bob's Burgers he Movie's commemorative popcorn vessel look like?

I've never watched a single second of a single episode of this show

Good

It cost $70 million to make! It needs to make $140 million to be successful!

Attached: BobsCup.jpg (438x879, 66.96K)

That's what I am talking about! Help promote it! Tell other people they should go see it!

I like Jon Benjamin's voice but I stayed clear from Bob's Burgers because of the art style alone. Watched the first episode and I instantly knew I would hate the rest of I stuck with it. Good to see it not doing the numbers FOX or whatever bullshit company wants it to do.

Dumb ESL.

I pirate everything to not support Hollywood degeneracy

I went to go see a better movie last night

Attached: 20220530_112221.jpg (4032x3024, 3.63M)

Show hasn't been good since season maybe 2. Who cares.

Bob's burgers is just a less edgy archer for weaklings

I'm going to the theater today user :)

Yes! That's what I'm talking about! Get hyped everyone for this! This movie needs your energy!

>$70 million to make
How the fuck

I was too busy watching Top Gun: Maverick, sorry. But don't worry, I'll make sure to go to the theater again to support Top Gun: Maverick a second time.

I'm not going to see Bobs Burgers I'm going to see The Northman

I seen it yesterday on a date, I like it.

>It cost $70 million to make!
How much does a full season of Bob's Burgers cost to make?