Leia in Kenobi only makes sense if she WAS actually raised by Anakin and Padme

Leia in Kenobi only makes sense if she WAS actually raised by Anakin and Padme.
>Is smarter than average children like Padme was when she became Queen at 14. Maybe she wants to be the Queen like Mommy so Padme hires all the best tutors to prepare her
>Loves ships because of her Daddy
>Is a smartass because she constantly wants to best Luke verbally
>Doesn't listen to Obi-Wan and calls him old man because Anakin does the same
This Leia raised by boring Bail and Breha makes zero sense.

Attached: 24555327.jpg (1075x1059, 113.98K)

Kid Leia is a bit annoying but I don't mind the premise, per se

this is probably well thought out

Attached: 1653926233439.gif (421x384, 2.18M)

There are documented cases of kids being raised apart from their parents and end up having all the same quirks, likes and personality. and then forming sexual relationships with them

Damn brat.

So Vader was sexually attracted to Leia like Luke was?

Your intelligence and personality is 75% hereditary. That being said the show is shit and I dropped it half way through the first episode

Is this a leak? Have they released all of it or something?

She makes no sense because they made her an idiotic brat. Leia was headstrong, and Han brought out exasperation in her often, but she wasn't dumb. This kid doesn't behave like Leia would, or like a real child for that matter, even under the hypothetical circumstance of knowing her real parents.

Wow, I didn't realize the writers in Hollywood we're incel chuds.

Nu-writers don't have children so they write them as adults

Lei was idiotic brat even in original trilogy. I always hated her.

This.
Padme >>> Leia
Never gave a fuck about that ugly annoying bitch

Leia's adult personality only makes sense if she had a stable childhood where she was taught a strong sense of right and wrong then got radicalized as a teenager by the increasingly tyrannical behavior of the empire. getting raised in child-soldier-like permanent danger doesn't fit her at all, she's not Arya Stark.

>tradwife desirers

not interesting.

Attached: 204f092cafbdcc3a58862e1d467d0368[1].jpg (846x762, 64.92K)

good take

Yes exactly. How do you think Vader was planning on turning her to the dark side?

Was she flashing her tits through the dress on purpose?

Why? Both of her parents are prodigy children. Padme was elected as Queen of her planet at 14, on top of a career in politics before that. Anakin was a super pilot and created his own fucking cyborg at 9 nine years old.

Leia's frankly not even as fucking accomplished at 10.

yeh i think hes forgetting just how smart anakin and padme were leia seems like a regular child who has been going to private schools but has good parents so she isnt a little shit all the time

It's natural though. Real life Leias end up ruining your life. Cokehead Carrie vs mommy Natalie is a real life example. Even the sequel writers couldn't imagine people like Han and Leia living happily ever after.

Attached: ecffe2e8512d87d51275634be70b105d.jpg (736x1472, 101.26K)