Who gives a shit about Howard, I want to know what happens to the drama club girl

Who gives a shit about Howard, I want to know what happens to the drama club girl.
She's not particularly cute but it's probably the ONE good person in better call saul.
I hope she has a happy ending and leaves this acting shit before she has to fuck some fat ugly man to get a job in the biz.

Attached: file.png (1026x701, 763.59K)

>ywn have weird Kira sex with her
no reason to live

>you will never have a 40 year old college student to help you film adverts

she becomes my wife

she was on the plane going to drama school

she looks like john travolta

I hope you're good for her.

>reminded once again that Netflix cancelled Dark Crystal
fml

ah jeez

What makes her such a good person? She's always a willing participant in Saul's scams, including when he's trying to slander the bank.

>implying howard wasnt good
fuck up retard

now i'm hard

She's just so enthusiastic about film that she's happy for the opportunity to do something with it. Just a rare and beautiful person. She'll probably die.

But if what she's enthusiastic about isn't a good thing, that doesn't make her a good person. Lalo often kills with a smile on his face.

She's in it for the art, she doesn't even care what Saul's doing. Also, he's just scammin', what's the big deal

Howard and the drama girl should've been a thing

>Any Forums still hasn't caught on that the film students helped Gus fake his death and she did the makeup work

I hope she get laid

kino

She's a woman, she gets laid whenever she wants.

I guess Kayley's mom was a good person too.
Which begs the question, was she into Mike? The way she talked to him, looks like she was really thirsty for some POP-POP.

Attached: file.png (949x593, 781.26K)