Barry season 3

How crazy was episode 6?

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-05-30-17h43m56s005.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

kino

what happened? i stopped watching this show.

Best part of the episode

I'm not enjoying the unhinged & unrelatable Barry at all. Otherwise the show is still good.
>dude we *actually* portray a realistic psychosis bro, it's like so vulnerable bro
Boo.

The coincidences are getting waaaaay to stupid.

>Barry
>relatable
He’s a psychopath with no social skills bruh

Why? It's really good. Beignet Guy is awesome.

Wow he's just like me

Character of the year

Barry has done this before. Somehow letting the camera give you the full picture of what's going without cuts or closeups makes action seem kind of absurd and funny rather than exciting or badass

judging by the title of the season finale, he's gonna kill a lot of people isn't he

Peak crazy, really funny, and absolutely kino.

OH SH-

Attached: barry spoilers.png (706x438, 27.1K)

Attached: ep8.png (322x220, 7.9K)

Great episode, wtf was that cliffhanger. Either he’s dead (unlikely) or he will most likely end up killing Chris’s widow.. fucked up

most likely she doesn't want him dead (yet), what she wants is to know why he killed chris, then maybe turn him in to fuches or even to the police.

he only ate half of one and he's a pretty big guy so he'll wake up to her ready to torture him or something

this show shit the fucking bed. the scene with sally and the lady going "the show is uhh, and we need you to make it more ahh!" almost made me turn off the fucking TV.

read some aristotle chud.

how about you kill yourself you fat retard. that shit was unfunny as fuck and you are stupid.

I thought that was kinda funny, especially that they seemed to be reusing the sound files for some of them like when they went “yeEahh!” it was the same exact line delivery between different people. Just a gag.

it was female stand up comedian tier comedy that's supposed to be "so le wacky and le uncomfortable that its funny! see guys? see??". theyre trying way too fucking hard. that shit was undefendably retarded. this show went from a dark comedy to a slapstick action movie.

homie literally went to jcrew and bought what a mannequin was wearing to fit in. It's the same barry

uhhhh

Attached: mfw(24a).jpg (1915x1091, 316.14K)

based chad kroger. Shame his buddy juan thomas wasn't there too.

I find him extremely relatable, go watch SNL faggot

I hate sally

I didn't perceive it that way. I had such a good laugh.

>go watch SNL faggot
bro half of the people on this show were on SNL. maybe you find him relatable because hes a social retard similar to yourself?

This episode sucked imo

I'm betting her son will walk into frame eating one at the beginning of the next episode

that's because you are an NPC

>bro half of the people on this show were on SNL
why lie?

i'm not even fat. My Bmi is 22,45

It was kinda funny for half a second then it became dogshit very fast, besides that and the gay homo shit the show is perfect

Not as good as the previous seasons, hopefully it picks up towards the end.
There's too much stuff going on for 30 minute episodes.

I second your comeback

yeah the humor has really shit the bed this season. Off the top of my head the only things I’ve really found funny were Barry’s collage and the chechen farm thing being raided while one of them was facetiming the bosses

should I watch this shit or is it just pozzed garbage?

You're a fucking faggot, that shit was subhuman npc woman humor fuck off to reddit

i could fix her

Attached: booba.jpg (1921x1087, 274.45K)

nothing pozzed about it. If anything, it shits on women by showing how retarded they are. Bill Hader has an odd sense of humor, but once you get with it, show gets really good.

Bill Hader
Vanessa big mouth

I don't think there's any others. Bills biggest friends on the show were Andy Brooklyn 99 and Tina scarface and they definitely haven't appeared.

Yes fuckwit that's what I just said, I find him relatable I'm a social retard. The fuck is wrong with your head are you in transition?