Kino

Kino.

Attached: A2E48C88-8A27-4A55-8520-58AEAE5768EC.jpg (550x663, 182.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kKv_eZwJh34
youtube.com/watch?v=wuiDdI5gT74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill"
Why is it so good after 25 years?

Attached: 5TjADbE.gif (720x404, 3.63M)

Why was Black Panther marketed as the first significant black Marvel hero when everyone has always loved Blade?

youtu.be/kKv_eZwJh34

Attached: 1653489769119.jpg (504x480, 77.7K)

Blade erasure is the one black issue I actually care about

Because it was non Disney, also New Line has the rights for the movies, and New Line is owned by Warner.
Disney execs get butthurt when you mention other studios, everything has to be about themselves.

Because motherfuckers are still trying it, so it's a timeless quote

This

why did they run?

Based knowledge haver

Attached: 1653483245952 (2).webm (922x519, 1.88M)

kinooooooo
youtube.com/watch?v=wuiDdI5gT74

How did they get away with this?

>Unapologetic adult tone. There is visceral violence and gore.
>vampires are depicted as sex craze power hungry psychopaths with insatiable hunger, a serious underground threat to humanity
>the blood rave scene making the song 'Confusion' iconic
>Wesley owns the role and had incredible charisma, did his own stunts and fight scenes and swordfights. He makes the universe believable.
>R rating
>attempts to be grounded in reality in its setting. Makes an effort to feel as real as possible.
>Whistler is grumpy, pissed off, grisled and seen some shit fighting the undead horde.
>Deacon Frost is an over-ambitious asshole with zero redeeming qualities playing with forces he didn't understand fully but wished to exploit. Nomak is a victim of the ambitions of his father with the Reaper strain but makes the most of it by building his own army and having nothing to lose and his recklessness and insanity at the reality of his situation.
>the car was cool
>pre-Marvel Disney buyout so it was able to have such edge
>epic soundtracks
>ass-kicking from the opening frame

The third one was a disappointment because it was trying to take Wesley's franchise away from Wesley. Dumbest move ever along with having Dracula be the villain; there's nowhere else to go after you kill the ultimate vampire in fiction. I wouldn't have opened my fucking eyes either.

professor x took control of their minds

Indeed, and I hate capeshit.
I think this is the only Marvel film I genuinely like.

Attached: 1640948552424.png (220x221, 56.34K)

Is Blade 3 worth watching? It seems like Snipes was phoning it in from what I’ve heard about it.

Yeah

don't believe marvel marketing. don't believe marvel movie critiques.

based

Attached: 1628473753584.gif (517x349, 2.06M)

Yes if only to see what all the crazy behind the scenes stories were talking about also Biel & Parker Posey are hot as fuck