Untitled

Attached: 1577337358756.jpg (480x240, 14.13K)

the film that inspired a generation of roasties.

>please Rose, that diamond is worth millions, think about all lives you can save!
>"No!"

Whatever happened to Chris chan anyway

DON'T CAST IT INTO THE OCEAN!

what did she mean by this

Cameron made her do it

IT'S ONE OF A KIND PLEASE WE COULD USE THE MONEY TO BUILD TEN NEW SCHOOLS

>spend decades with another man, raising a family
>has grandchildren
>in her last hours, only reminisces about a one night stand she had with Chad

it means that women are emotional critters that will always chose the dramatic gesture over the pragmatic solution

>ITT: scenes men will never understand
seriously, what the fuck was her problem?

Ocean explorer, have I ever told you about my former fiancé, Caledon Hockley? He once took me on a luxurious trip aboard the most majestic vessel created by man. A great man of many virtues and success, he used to pamper me and shower me with expensive gifts, basically treating me like a Queen. Oh, he loved me so very dearly and with utter loyalty, this made me hate his guts and thus I was even considering suicide just to escape from his kindness and affection. I showed him how grateful I was by cheating on him with a poor lower-class bum, who hadn't taken a bath in month and had achieved nothing of worth in his entire life. After spreading my legs for him, I watched him die horribly in freezing water, from the comfort of a piece of wood that had room for two but that I kept only for myself. I'm telling you this, because even though I've only known this bum for a couple of days and I now have a loyal husband, loving children and grandchildren, even to this day, the thrill of cheating with a dirty no-gooder just to spite Cal and watching the life escape from his eyes as his body shut down from agonizing hypothermia is still the best memory of my life and still gives my old vagina shivering tingles. I stole one of Cal's most valuable diamond necklaces, but not before leaving him a gratuitous letter filled with poisonous insults, and after we made it back to shore, I never talked to him again. Cal killed himself shortly afterwards due to financial distress. Although the diamond necklace is still to this day worth an immense fortune and holds significant historical value for you, I just threw it in the ocean on a whim 5 minutes ago. Did you know it belonged to the great King Louis XVI? I can't imagine the trouble Cal went through just to obtain it for me. He was a good fiancé.

Attached: nothing personnel, grandkids.jpg (500x217, 25.45K)

you will never understand what it's like to have a great hookup, it stays with you for the rest of your life

Literally did. I knew a girl that loved this film, her relationships were an unbroken chain of her ex’s close friends because to her the only purpose of a relationship was to hurt her ex

I think it was implied that Jack got her pregnant

ROSE NOOOOO DON’T DROP THAT NECKLACE YOU DEMENTIA RIDDEN OLD COOT. YOU COULD PAY FOR ALL YOUR DESCENDANTS COLLEGE TUITIONS AND MORTGAGES AT LEAST DO THAT INSTEAD OF DROPPING IT

unironically

I hate women so much, it's unreal

No one will believe me but I learned firsthand that shit is true.

Was dating a girl, super in love, went to church together, planned for marriage, took her virginity.
Whole thing collapsed over dumb shit, she got angry with me, ended up blocking me and I moved away. Hadn’t spoken in a few years.

Bizarre coincidence but met a guy who dated her maybe three years after she and I cut ties. Drinking at a common friend’s house, and when it was just me and him we got to talking about her. He asked me what I did to her, because all she ever talked about while they were together was me. Even told him about the night I took her virginity. He said he got tired of the comparisons and broke up with her.

It’s like women never let go of the first one, even if they don’t want to be around you.

I was there the day the strength of elderly women failed

This makes me giggle every time, all women are whores

no reason to hate them for their nature
it's like getting mad at a rattlesnake biting you because you picked it up
just keep your guard up and assume they'll fuck shit up at any given moment and they aren't so bad

ROSE PLEASE LEAVE SOMETHING FOR YOUR GRANDCHILDREN

>No... *plop*

>Boomers flushing away any inheritance be like:

I had the same thing with a girl. She went from boyfriend to boyfriend using me as the boogey man to keep them on their toes. At the same time she would tell me all about her new boyfriends to enjoy watching me squirm, I put up with it because I was young and dumb