Just fuck my theater up

>Just fuck my theater up
>give me a small screen
>and force everyone to sit on the sides

Attached: theater.png (974x941, 1.04M)

Just move them over and you're all set for kino viewing!

u want everyone to sit in the center so they can hug and kiss? don't be a fag. they're watching sports

Me and the boys making out while watching the big game in a liminal space kinoteque.

this. the screen should be bigger though.

Sitting closer than that to other men would be super gay

Is there an empty crawl room next to that room? You should cut a giant hole in the crawl room and stick the tv screen behind it. Make it about 2 feet wider so you have a bigger screen and the tv will be behind the wall and just easier to focus on. If you do it right it will look really nice and impress people

>white walls
>white floor
>white ceiling

Every single "home theater" I've seen looks always 100% cringe

>thinks that color is white
ask me how i know you are american

>ACHTUALLY, IT'S NOT WHITE BUT RATHER THIS OBSCURE PRETENTIOUS COLOR THAT ONLY EUROPOORS KNOW ABOUT
Fuck off retard

>i-it's not white, it's gainsboro grey!
Ask me how I know you are a woman

I would say it’s technically more of a beige, but white works too. I’d go for a more campy color like a darker, reddish color

that's obviously a bro-job room.

Go on...

Intentionally using a layout with bad viewing angles for half the audience is even gayer than that.

How so oh waster of dubs?

LMFAO

That looks awful. The screen is way too small and why the fuck are the seats pushed against the wall and not centered with the screen? Get a bigger screen and get a recliner sofa to place in the middle with space on the sides.

t. Hank Schrader

room with no windows = projector room

It’s called home theater, you pretentious fuck